Kolonopin withdrawal question

[Si...]

I used to take up to 2 mg kolonopin nightly for about four years and I’ve gone down from 2 mg to .25 in about three months before realizing I should go slower due to really bad fatigue as my only symptom. My question is other than the fatigue I’m experiencing I didn’t have any other Symptoms from 2mg to .25, but I heard from .25 /.125 down it gets awful, Should I try to jump off because I didn’t have that many bad symptoms or should I take it slowly? I only have .5 mg pills available.

Hi Simple, it sounds like your taper is going well. Many will tell you to slow down but if you’ve tolerated a fast taper with low symptoms  then why not keep going?i wouldn’t just jump at this point. I would do something a bit safer like cut by 1/3 or a half and see if you feel ok in a few days to a week. (Or whenever you feel your cuts usually). If that goes ok then cut again or jump. Obviously I’m not a doc but that’s what I’d do if I were you. Hey it never hurts to try and if you end up with a ton of symptoms then you can always updose then go slower down to zero. All the best of luck!

I would not jump from .25. I bought a mortar and pestle and ground up the pills to taper. I would say do at least 2 more cuts and see if they go well before trying to jump.

You need a microscale. Weigh the .25 dose and divide. Decide what percentage of cut you want to do.  Most people on the forum here recommend no more than 10% cuts every week to 2 weeks. My husband made an excel spreadsheet for me to follow last time I tapered (yes, this is round 2 for me, ugh). There are a few videos on you tube that can explain it better.