update, is this normal still

[...]

im still here. No meds yet. Im still wondering if I would benefit from Zoloft as I've been on it before. Im almost 14 months out. the last 6 weeks ive been housebound. the last few days ive drove around my neighbourhood in my car and things still look off. Everything is amplified and feels funny. Oh ya ive delveploed a terrible insomnia issue. haven't slept in 2 days. last week hadn't slept in 3. I think its all from how scary being out is. Yesterday I was working in my garden and it was too stimulating for my brain I had to come inside and my brain felt like it was misfiring, chaos inside my brain and just didn't feel right at all. if I knew this head symptoms were wd I would be ok but im not convinced it is or that it will go away. I cant live like this.

Dude, don't take Zoloft. I'm right there with you at almost 14 months. Still overstimulated, still can't breath, still can't exercise. Etc etc same BS.

Your brain still sounds like it's shocked from coming off the downer that you were on for years like me.

Give it more time that's all we can do

I force myself to. I always feel disconnected, confused, disoriented. Does this sound normal for someone that's 29?

I've never had this until these past couple years while on this stuff. It gave me dysautonomia, I have no windows or feeling better. I just suffer through work and home everyday, for my kids, just faking it like I'm normal now because I'm sick of being the "hypochondriac" always in and out of doctors and hospitals every single week for years, literally years, ever since going on klonopin

I don't know how I'm still alive and still moving but I am and do, everyday ,no matter how bad it is now.

You have to push through it now, don't think about taking more drugs, that should be there furthest thing from your mind, as that is what caused it for us

Feel like an alien in an alien world. 

It's a world that none of us belong.

I'm sure the world as I knew it will return.  Sometimes I get glimpses. 

Dee

Feel like an alien in an alien world. 

It's a world that none of us belong.

I'm sure the world as I knew it will return.  Sometimes I get glimpses. 

Dee

Dee,

An Alien ... has invaded my body and brain (I’m certain), temporarily!

SaraSue

I was where you were, Im really happy i didnt follow peoples advice and go on zoloft. They were trying to help but it was bad advice cause things did finally get better and im drug free healing now