Does the severe head pressure and burning brain go away? Or it is neuropathy?

[un...]

Not sure what is going on. I am in so much pain 247. No break. Not sure if sleep would ease this or not because I am not sleeping.  The insomnia has been so horrific for months. In April and May I ended up trying Remeron on and off for 4 days at a time three times. Each time it got me sleeping only the first night then nothing the next three. It stopped working altogether. After zero sleep over 10 days I desperately did something stupid. Took 2mg of Ativan to sleep twice a week for 4 weeks. Then stopped. 

The head pressure and burning was bad before this and now is worse.  Haven't slept in a week now.  Seriously feels like a neverending battle I can't win.

Anyone recover from this head stuff and complete sleep deprivation?

My sleep is pretty good now but I went many days many times with zero sleep. I think my sleep started getting better about 4 to 6 months out. I still have depression and head pressure with tingling and burning sensation in my head but it’s not nearly as bad as it used to be. It will pass, we’re just experiencing symptoms of healing.

Not sure what is going on. I am in so much pain 247. No break. Not sure if sleep would ease this or not because I am not sleeping.  The insomnia has been so horrific for months. In April and May I ended up trying Remeron on and off for 4 days at a time three times. Each time it got me sleeping only the first night then nothing the next three. It stopped working altogether. After zero sleep over 10 days I desperately did something stupid. Took 2mg of Ativan to sleep twice a week for 4 weeks. Then stopped. 

The head pressure and burning was bad before this and now is worse.  Haven't slept in a week now.  Seriously feels like a neverending battle I can't win.

Anyone recover from this head stuff and complete sleep deprivation?

I too experienced periods of time where I wouldn’t sleep for days. At times it would get so bad that my dreams would blend with reality & vice versa. The head pressure was excruciating. I’ve never experienced anything like it before. Constant 48 hr migraines where I wud bury my head into a pillow in complete darkness begging for it to go away. This has completely subsided. Not only do I no longer get the migraines but I also very rarely feel any head pressure. Even during stressful situations. It will ease up eventually. I noticed that cleaning up my diet early on helped tremendously. A lot of the head pain & pressure seemed to be directly related to what I ingested, so for month’s I was extremely careful about what I consumed. I have also been severely kindled & I think that taking that Ativan again regularly after stopping has a lot to do with why ur experiencing such a tremendous amount of pain/pressure. The lack of sleep is probably not helping much either. Have u tried chamomile tea? Early after I jumped I started using it & haven’t stopped since. Some on here say it helps while others say it doesn’t. I say, find what works for u & stick to it. Hope this eases up for u soon, take care, & all the best.

What is Benzos goes. You're early in the game, too early really to suspect anything else with such a normal symptom

I have burning brain and head pressure like mad. It comes and goes. I'm only 12 days away from my jump, and the good days are starting to outnumber the bad, but it's really hard to be patient. It feels like my head is pressurized. It's such a strange feeling. It makes me dizzy.

Do you have moving pressure over head?? Mine sometime go over top of head and sometimes on forehead. It's mostly on left side