GABA 750 mg supplement will it help?

[ba...]

I have a Gaba supplement arriving tomorrow and am a little scared to take it. Does anyone have any experience with it? they say it does not cross the blood brain barrier but hope it helps with the rest of my body, some people say it helps, hope so as this is my last option.

1)  GABA from external sources does not cross the blood/barin barrier.

2)  Withdrwal sxs are NOT the result of a shortage of GABA, they are the result of an impaired GABA receptor network.

Hi

You have CT 4mg of Xanax.  Gaba isnt  going to do much sadly as builder says.

Builder might be prepared advise on low dose reinstatement of a benzo

There is no quick fix after being on that dose. Sorry

Dick

*BUMP*

just trying to help this new buddie get some more info :

Anyone with experience of this Supp. -- know if it might help this buddie's "other health issues" -- as was his original Q ? 

He lists them in 1 of his 6 posts -> brief, easy read.

Guess it's best he try to speak to a Dr...  tho not sure if he has access.

But just trying to help get him some more support + input -- pros /cons -- from other buddies -- who may have similar 'health issues' + actually tried this supp. ?

thank u all

*shrug* Blood brain barrier or not, it helped me. Quit taking it because I was just too groggy from it in the mornings.

I have a Gaba supplement arriving tomorrow and am a little scared to take it. Does anyone have any experience with it? they say it does not cross the blood brain barrier but hope it helps with the rest of my body, some people say it helps, hope so as this is my last option.

Found it useful. Mine is with vitamin B6. I find vitamin B6 helpful for sleep. Especially with magnesium. Mindful breathing helps to fall asleep. My best sleeping pill is my cat.