Hello confused about approval

[...]

Hi I was wondering how I can get approved on here? I am taking .5MG Klonopin.. having trouble with eating.. thank you

Hello Gstc,

Welcome to Benzo Buddies!  I know the approval process can be challenging but now you are a member and can use the full resources of the forum.

I'm not sure what you are asking in terms of stomach issues while taking klonopin.  I did have a lot of stomach problems while on benzos and had some tests to see if there was an underlying cause. There was not and once I was off the drug and on my way towards recovery the problem disappeared.

We are a forum dedicated to helping people who wish to taper off benzodiazepines. We offer information and support.

Should you wish to taper of klonopin, if you have taken the medication for any length of time, a slow taper is recommended to help minimize withdrawal symptoms. Generally, a reduction of no more than 5-10% every 10-14 days is suggested. I'll give you a link to the General Taper Plans for additional information.

I'll also give you a link to the Ashton Manual. It is an excellent resource about these types of drugs and how to withdraw. The manual was written by Dr. Heather Ashton, an expert in the field.

Let us know what you are intending in terms of the klonopin. No matter what, you are welcome here.  Should you decide to taper off we'll provide support and encouragement through the process. Please do ask questions, we're here to help.

General Taper Plans   

The Ashton Manual

pianogirl  :)

Hello Gstc, welcome to bb.  Thanks for for the drug signature.  We have lots of experienced people here to help.  Reading the Tapering Threads will help you make a decent on how you would like to taper, the Ashton Manual will give you all types of information on benzo's, withdrawal symptoms etc;

Also, if you need to ask a question right now, on the Home Page, scroll down and look for Withdrawal

Support, a lot of people will read it there and give you their opinion.  Glad you are here, good luck ,

Mary 🍀