Bella Amis - Help with Tritation

[to...]

Hi Bella - I would like to taper like the following  - using 1 mg of pills for my first dose of the day and the other 3 doses using liquid:

am              noon                eve.                pm                          Total Dose

1mg        .414mg          .414mg            .414mg                        2.242mg

(4.14ml)        (4.14ml)          (4.14ml)              (1mg + 12.42ml)

1mg          .411mg          .411mg            .411mg                        1.234mg                                                                                                    (4.11ml)        (4.11ml)          (4.11ml)                  (1mg + 12.33ml)               

I would be using 20MG of Xanax to make several days batch at a time.  Also using vodka to dissolve. What would my ratio and the liquid I would mix up be and what would the doses be for the liquid and how would I split them up equally?

I started the DLMT yesterday with 4 equal doses but I had a lot of sxs and felt so sedated all day. 

Before I started the DLMT yesterday I was doing the following:

1st dose of the day - 1 mg

2nd dose of the day - .5 mg

3rd dose of the day - .5 mg

4th dose of the day .25 mg

That worked for me but I need to and want to cut with the liquid and still take the pills in the morning.  I have .5 mg pills.

Then yesterday I started the DLMT and did 2.242 mg split into 4 equal doses of 0.5605.  Its been a little rough.

Today I am at 2.234 mg total for the day.  I have already taken my morning dose of .5585.  Also I was doing this using 1/4 cup dosing - Mixed my pills, vodka and water (10 day supply = 200ML liquid) and pulled my dose from that, added 1 cup water and then took 1/4 cup doses 4 times yesterday and have started that today too.  Still not feeling great - I am sure part of this is anxiety but I think keeping the morning dose the strongest will be better for me.

Thanks I appreciate your help.

Hi Bella - I would like to taper like the following  - using 1 mg of pills for my first dose of the day and the other 3 doses using liquid:

am              noon                eve.                pm                          Total Dose

1mg        .414mg          .414mg            .414mg                        2.242mg

1mg          .411mg          .411mg            .411mg                        1.234mg                                                                                                    (4.11ml)        (4.11ml)          (4.11ml)                  (1mg + 12.33ml)               

I would be using 20MG of Xanax to make several days batch at a time.  Also using vodka to dissolve. What would my ratio and the liquid I would mix up be and what would the doses be for the liquid and how would I split them up equally?

I started the DLMT yesterday with 4 equal doses but I had a lot of sxs and felt so sedated all day. 

That worked for me but I need to and want to cut with the liquid and still take the pills in the morning.  I have .5 mg pills.

Then yesterday I started the DLMT and did 2.242 mg split into 4 equal doses of 0.5605.  Its been a little rough.

Today I am at 2.234 mg total for the day.  I have already taken my morning dose of .5585.  Also I was doing this using 1/4 cup dosing - Mixed my pills, vodka and water (10 day supply = 200ML liquid) and pulled my dose from that, added 1 cup water and then took 1/4 cup doses 4 times yesterday and have started that today too.  Still not feeling great - I am sure part of this is anxiety but I think keeping the morning dose the strongest will be better for me.

I am a bit confused :D Why are you doing this extra unnecessary step? It does not make sense to me...

Still not feeling great - I am sure part of this is anxiety but I think keeping the morning dose the strongest will be better for me.

I gave you a procedure for that?

"Put the full days dose in a measuring cup and top up to 1 1/4 cups.

Take 1/2 cup, 1/4 cup, 1/4 cup, 1/4 cup."

You are welcome and no problem...so why not keep it simple & take whatever dosage works best for you 4x a day by drawing out the specific dose from your 1ml=.10mg solution and squirt it in a spoonful of applesauce or pudding. Why screw around with all that extra water & measuring cups etc.... what a crock...that is one of the lamest ways to taper that I have ever heard of on this forum ::)

My vision isn't that great, and topping off to one cup with four even doses has worked well for me. I'd hate to have to measure .253 divided by 4 = .063 x four per day and then smaller and smaller measures.

Thanks everyone.  I appreciate it.

I do not have a problem with the water etc because it is easier for me to do that but -

Builder I will ask - how does  - Take 1/2 cup, 1/4 cup, 1/4 cup, 1/4 cup. = close to what I was taking?  I do not understand how the 1/2 cup would be close to the 1 mg I was taking as my first dose.

Thanks

Thanks everyone.  I appreciate it.

I do not have a problem with the water etc because it is easier for me to do that but -

Builder I will ask - how does  - Take 1/2 cup, 1/4 cup, 1/4 cup, 1/4 cup. = close to what I was taking?  I do not understand how the 1/2 cup would be close to the 1 mg I was taking as my first dose.

Thanks

Because then your first dose is  2X as much as your other doses.

My vision isn't that great, and topping off to one cup with four even doses has worked well for me. I'd hate to have to measure .253 divided by 4 = .063 x four per day and then smaller and smaller measures.

:thumbsup:

Yes, much easier to measure 1/4 cup than .63ml!  ;)

I did add the extra 1/4 cup this morning to my daily batch and took 1/2 cup for my first dose, I do feel better.  Thanks Builder.  I just did not understand.  I thought if you added more water it would dilute the mixture and apparently it does not. 

I am better than I was the first 2 days of doing 4 equal doses and now will be tapering closer to what I was doing before and that is what works for me!!! 

I - like Lilyann have bad vision problems and my husband has to measure out my daily doses so it is alot easier to pull the full dose for the day and add the water and take your doses the way you need to, in my case - the first dose is the strongest. And I am still tapering from each dose of the day!!!  :):thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I did add the extra 1/4 cup this morning to my daily batch and took 1/2 cup for my first dose, I do feel better.  Thanks Builder.  I just did not understand. I thought if you added more water it would dilute the mixture and apparently it does not. 

Yes, it dilutes it, but all of the benzo is still there.  No decline in the dose, no loss of potency or efficacy.

Glad it's seems to be working for you.  :thumbsup:

Why screw around with all that extra water & measuring cups etc.... what a crock...that is one of the lamest ways to taper that I have ever heard of on this forum ::)

Anyone that actually reads my posts knows I try to make any tapering procedure as simple as possible.  Sos here's and example of how the "measuring cup method" makes multiple daily doses very simple: 

EXAMPLE:

2mg/day divided into 4 doses,  1mg,  .5mg, .25mg, .25mg

DLMT with .1mg=1ml solution

Taper rate .007mg (.07ml)/day  (approx 5%/14 days)

Measuring cup method:

1) Pull 1 dose each day, as follows...

20ml

19.93ml

19.86ml

19.79ml

19.72ml, etc...

2) dilute to 1 full cup and then each day drink... 1cup, 1/2 cup, 1/4 cup, 1/4 cup. 

It will be the same every day, even though your actual dose declines each day.

or ....

Measure out 4 declining doses each day...

10ml 5ml 2.5ml 2.5ml

9.65ml 4.825ml 2.412ml       2.412ml

9.30ml 4.65ml    2.325ml       2.325ml

8.95ml 4.475ml 2.238ml       2.238ml

8.60ml  4.30ml 2.15ml     2.15ml      etc.......

Many folks here could not do the math to schedule 4 proportional doses, and even if they could, why would they?  ::)

... it is alot easier to pull the full dose for the day and add the water and take your doses the way you need to,

:):thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Quote from: tolnbltp on June 10, 2019, 05:12:15 pm

I did add the extra 1/4 cup this morning to my daily batch and took 1/2 cup for my first dose, I do feel better.  Thanks Builder.  I just did not understand. I thought if you added more water it would dilute the mixture and apparently it does not. 

Yes, it dilutes it, but all of the benzo is still there.  No decline in the dose, no loss of potency or efficacy.

Glad it's seems to be working for you.  :thumbsup:

Thank you.  This has been a pretty good day.  Changing the amount I took this morning to 1/2 a cup after adding an additional 1/4 cup water to my full days doses and then splitting the other 3 doses equally  (1/4 cups) today has taken away almost all the sxs I was having.  That is a win for me !!!  :) :)

• 3 weeks later...
This did not end up being a good choice for me.  I am back to taking pills and will see how it goes.