Sore feet!

[Be...]

Sore feet and joints/ligaments, particularly in the morning when I wake up, I feel like I can't walk on them or even step on them!

Is this symptom permanent? Is it treatable?

I'm going through this same shit everyday too. The one thing that I have found that helps is pressure. Same with my stiff/painful neck and shoulders. My husband squeezes my foot just shy of painful for about a minute, then switches. Stands behind me while I'm in a chair and applies downward pressure on and for my shoulders. That's the only thing I've found that helps me.

I’ve had full body numbness since CT.  However, my feet have hurt indescribably bad.  They begin feeling as if I was walking on moving cotton 3 months ago.  This month I realize they are in huge spasms.  I get up multiple times a night to put them on tile flooring.  Oh my, unreal.  My lower back up to my neck has been in spasms for 5+ months.  The pain is bad.

I walk twice a day, epsom salt baths and heating pad.  I’m exhausted.

SaraSue

I had cramped, cold, aching and stiff feet for a good 7  months after my jump.  It was the only symptom that actually went away almost over night... and I remember it was such a gift to feel with my feet and USE them again!  Hang on... this does get better.

I finally discovered that sleeping with compression stockings - available at pharmacies and Walmarts - eliminated my aching feet and lower leg cramps at night.

Thank you Leslie and AFI!

I’m so worried about my feet!  I can’t wear shoes ... muscles constantly twitching/spasming in my feet.

SaraSue

Thank you Leslie and AFI!

I’m so worried about my feet!  I can’t wear shoes ... muscles constantly twitching/spasming in my feet.

SaraSue

Happened to me too, but have improved alot though!

Try heavy foot massage.

BC,

I can’t stand my feet to be touched.  Have you had the muscles in your feet twitch/spasm for months before they got better? 

Sara

BC,

I can’t stand my feet to be touched.  Have you had the muscles in your feet twitch/spasm for months before they got better? 

Sara

Yeah, particularly in the middle of my feet.