Just dropped in to say hi

[Eu...]

After having to up dose to 6mg valium for stability reasons and family responsibilities I went off the air for awhile.

In January my mom was hospitalized and now resides in an nursing home. The post reduction in stress allowed for my contemplation about restarting a descent from valium. So I took the plunge instead of waiting for May to start again.

0.5 mg / month for me seems to be a decent pace and I'm down to 4.5 mg soon to be 4.0mg 10 days from now.

This is not a sprint it is a journey. Plan a step, take a step, evaluate, take the next step, (maybe to the side, maybe back one, then, step again). You'll get to where you need to be for that moment.

Peace & strength,

Eutychus  :)

After having to up dose to 6mg valium for stability reasons and family responsibilities I went off the air for awhile.

In January my mom was hospitalized and now resides in an nursing home. The post reduction in stress allowed for my contemplation about restarting a descent from valium. So I took the plunge instead of waiting for May to start again.

0.5 mg / month for me seems to be a decent pace and I'm down to 4.5 mg soon to be 4.0mg 10 days from now.

This is not a sprint it is a journey. Plan a step, take a step, evaluate, take the next step, (maybe to the side, maybe back one, then, step again). You'll get to where you need to be for that moment.

Peace & strength,

I do between 4 and 5% a month too, and it is working for me too, thank goodness we found a taper plan we can work with and adjust if needed  ;D. Good luck!! 🍀

Peace & strength,

I do between 4 and 5% a month too, and it is working for me too, thank goodness we found a taper plan we can work with and adjust if needed  ;D. Good luck!! 🍀

Are you doing 5% month from your starting dose, or from your new dose every month?

And are you micro tapering?

Peace & strength,

Are you doing 5% month from your starting dose, or from your new dose every month?

And are you micro tapering?

Yes micro tapering, new % from new dose every month  ;)