My Clonazepam taper

[Be...]

Hello

My reason to join BenzoBuddies is that I am tapering clonazepam 0.5. I am taking now every morning 0.25 mg

I need support  with withdrawl symptoms. Have been on clonatzepam about 7 years.

Hi Better times77 :hug: and Welcome to Benzobuddies

We are glad you found us, well done on making the decision to taper!  we can help you with support and taper/withdrawal information. In general it’s advised to cut your daily dose by between 5% and 10% every 10 - 14 days.  This is depending on how you feel.  If symptoms get too much then you might decide to cut less,  the goal is to remain as functional as possible whilst moving forwards. 

Check out the Ashton Manual, It’s  great for understanding the effect benzodiazepines have on our body.  It also provides tapering and withdrawal information and includes a list of common symptoms  You will find some valuable support and info on the forum.  Please feel free to browse the boards and post questions to any of the dedicated threads.

I'll leave you a few links:

The Ashton Manual

Withdrawal Support

General Taper Plans

You might wish to post to the this support group, 

Klonopin Klub  members will be happy to share their experience and offer advice. 

When you can, please add a signature (history of meds/doses etc) it will help members give you relevant advice.  Go to the top of the page and select PROFILE then choose forum profile then insert drug history into the text box and remember to click change profile

Welcome aboard

Magrita