Author Topic: Few weeks off! Alcohol question!  (Read 1681 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Few weeks off! Alcohol question!
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2019, 12:57:21 am »
I had a major setback 4 weeks ago that resulted from drinking beer. Didnít drink much at all. Didnít get drunk or anything, and Iím still not back to where I was before I drank. Steer clear of alcohol. Youíre playing with fire when you drink it.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2019, 01:00:29 am »
Well said my friend.  We might as well bite off a piece of our benzo and relax with that.  Same neurotransmitter PAM.

Cheers with an O'douls

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2019, 12:15:45 pm »
I had a major setback 4 weeks ago that resulted from drinking beer. Didnít drink much at all. Didnít get drunk or anything, and Iím still not back to where I was before I drank. Steer clear of alcohol. Youíre playing with fire when you drink it.

Great advice. I hope people listen.  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2019, 09:37:54 am »
Stay clear from alcohol until you will recovery, this is my advice.
 Of course we are all different.
But from my experience, I tryed to get back to alcohol at 16 months off (I was feeling better, more comfortable). It was only 1 glass of wine during the meal, not every day. But after one month I felt tired and disturb. For the first time, I had gastric issues, very bad, and 3 months after a huge set back. I decided to stop at this time, until now. Today I just taste few gulps of wine, only during a meal and very seldom. I realized that my CNS is very very sensible, not only with alcohol, so it is better for me to stay patient...