No More Toxic Mornings, Digestive Issues, or Insomnia!

[Gw...]

I'm 9-10 months out, and have noticed that some persistent, lingering withdrawal symptoms have finally gone! I'm sleeping through the night and no longer wake with my heart pounding, mid-panic attack. I'm no longer struggling with appetite or nausea, either. While I am still struggling with cognition and mood, most (if not all) of my physical withdrawal symptoms have gone by now. Fingers crossed it doesn't come back in a wave...

This is awesome, congrats! I too just entered month 9 & no long have any digestive issues, panic or terror, intrusive thoughts, DP/DR, or insomnia. I’m in a similar space as u although the only issues I really have left r physical. I still get numbness/inner vibrations along the left branch of my vagus nerve but that’s about it. It’s totally manageable, & I’m extremely grateful to have my life back. I hope these residual issues die out soon for u. Thanks for sharing, take care! All the best.

Great stuff Gwinna, and Easy.

Eight months Basil.  Hope you too are travelling well. 

Me, 3 months, still batting. 

It's posts like these that give me hope.

Dee

Thank you both for these encouraging posts , I’m struggling atm and they give me hope.

Well done to both of you and may your progress continue

Thank you, Gwinna, Easy and Basil! Your voices of hope are deeply appreciated and needed. Three months off today here.

sila

• 2 weeks later...

Gwinna: Congrats!  :thumbsup:

When I read this thread, I understood that it has happened to me too. But I'm still 100 years old, so much pain in the body and whining. But the anxiety, and all the horrible toxic mornings have disappeared. :)