My inner vibrations (tremors) are finally gone!

[Al...]

This was one of my most scary symptoms as I thought I had some worse disease. I would get these strong inner vibrations at night, usually when I was watching TV and in bed. They would go on for hours and hours, often all night and when I would wake up they would start again until I got out of bed and started moving around. It was the weirdest feeling, they would be in my arms, sometimes chest, legs, back, face, or whole body.

I started doing meditation 20-30 minutes twice a day (they have great guided meditation videos on youtube), taking a multivitamin, eating well and drinking lots of water, dropping all alcohol and caffeine for 3 months and all gone as well as most of my other symptoms...

It’s been a couple of weeks now so I am very excited. What a ride it was...

That’s awesome news!  This is one of my lingering symptoms 4.5 months off.  My tremor is minor but I can still feel that it’s there ...  good to know that it will eventually go away completely :)

That’s awesome news!  This is one of my lingering symptoms 4.5 months off.  My tremor is minor but I can still feel that it’s there ...  good to know that it will eventually go away completely :)

Yup it was an annoying one for sure. Reducing stress as much as possible and increasing sleep I think helped as well as not drinking alcohol and quitting caffeine (some decaf coffee here and there of course ::) )