Author Topic: Exercise  (Read 312 times)

[Buddie]

Exercise
« on: June 03, 2019, 02:52:56 am »
There’s a big hill by my house and today I went up and down three times. It felt amazing, my stiffness is getting better and I feel stronger.
As I was going up running a car passed by and the people inside cheered as I was running, it was amazing and I laughed :) long time without a laugh...
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Exercise
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 03:11:55 am »
That is cute, how happy—glad you shared :)
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Exercise
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 03:20:58 am »
That is cute, how happy—glad you shared :)
It was amazing! :)