Author Topic: Swollen lip  (Read 106 times)

[Buddie]

Swollen lip
« on: June 02, 2019, 10:41:05 pm »
Hi,
Yesterday all of the sudden while having lunch my lower lip started bothering me and it got very swollen.
Today it is a little bit better but, but it is still swollen. This has happened to me twice since I started cutting Xanax. The first time was the upper lip but it had gone away the following day.
It seems an allergic reaction, but I didnít eat anything out of the ordinary.
Has this happened to anyone?
Thanks
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Swollen lip
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 07:36:39 pm »
My swollen lip resolved in three days. Apparently it was an allergic reaction, but I never had this before benzo taper.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.