Author Topic: Coffee  (Read 791 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Coffee
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2019, 07:47:27 pm »
How long did it take you to feel better, free?

And were you drinking one cup of coffee daily? Did you build up to that or just right away start with one cup?

I'm having problems, too. I need to take time off of it because my bp starts going berserk and I start feeling some anxiety. I'm chiefly worried about my bp, though.

I think L Arginine helps with high BP.  It helped me when mine went up.

Kindly,
j
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Coffee
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2019, 07:50:08 pm »
I've heard that both L Tyrosine and Coffee give a little dopamine boost.  I'm trying to drink just 1/2 cup daily for this reason.  I even heard a health freak guy say coffee is good for dopamine, but just don't drink too much.  I take 500mg of L Tyrosine twice per day, too.  Some get revved with coffee, some don't.  I think it's more of an individual thing.

Kindly,
j
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.