Author Topic: Does anyone else have EBV virus while trying to taper?  (Read 138 times)

[Buddie]

Does anyone else have EBV virus while trying to taper?
« on: June 01, 2019, 08:42:33 pm »
 :(   I think EBV virus might be causing addition brain cog/fog.  Does anyone know?  thankyou.   My brain is so scrambled.    (6 weeks taper, from 3 mg of ativan to 2.75  and according to all the docs, its such a SMALL cut, i shouldn't feel anything bad).   So, i think EBV might actually cause brain fog, badly.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Does anyone else have EBV virus while trying to taper?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 11:08:00 am »
Get tested for the virus and read the numbers yourself as doctors blow off high levels as a past infection. EBV causes numerous symptoms, many are the same as benzo symptoms. It is believed that more than 75% of the population has this virus and that stress, meds, and toxic events can bring it out of dormancy.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Does anyone else have EBV virus while trying to taper?
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 07:57:56 pm »
I've read that celery juice is really good for EBV.

Kindly,
j