Need My Calculations Double Checked-May have messed up

[...]

I started the thread on refreshing DMLT last week. I had planned to do my liquid dose in .5mg and the dry 1.25mg. I changed my mind and thought I might as well do the liquid of .75mg and the dry 1mg. Here is how I calculated it.

.75mg x 10%= .075mg

.075mg/30 days = .0025mg/day cut

10mg/20ccPG/80ccH20

.75mg  (7.5cc)

.74mg  (7.4cc) etc

I think I should be doing .749mg (7.49cc)

.748mg(7.48cc) etc

I have come down from 7.5mg to 7mg in 5 days. Not good. I was using a 5cc and 3cc syringe.

How I could have done this blows my mind.

I need the right answer and I will correct this.  :idiot:

I greatly appreciate the help.

Dana

If I did what I think I did, I went down by .5mg in 5 days. I am having horrible tinnitus, jumpiness etc. I will have to up dose just a bit and then start again. Not letting this stop me.

Also, I am doing the no waste method by drinking it. The method is great and if done correctly, it is by far the best way for me.

I started the thread on refreshing DMLT last week. I had planned to do my liquid dose in .5mg and the dry 1.25mg. I changed my mind and thought I might as well do the liquid of .75mg and the dry 1mg. Here is how I calculated it.

.75mg x 10%= .075mg

.075mg/30 days = .0025mg/day cut

10mg/20ccPG/80ccH20

.75mg  (7.5cc)

.74mg  (7.4cc) etc

I think I should be doing .749mg (7.49cc)

.748mg(7.48cc) etc

I have come down from 7.5mg to 7mg in 5 days. Not good. I was using a 5cc and 3cc syringe.

How I could have done this blows my mind.

I need the right answer and I will correct this.  :idiot:

I greatly appreciate the help.

Dana

TBH, your post is a little confusing, but if you've come down from 7.5mg to 7mg in 5 days, that's a pretty aggressive taper.

When in doubt (and suffering) go back to the previous stable dose (7.5mg) and hold for a few days.

If you'll tell me the actual starting dose (or the dose your going to go forward from), and what size tablets you have, I will give you a detailed suggested procedure.

Thanks. I figured I screwed up and did not mean too come down like this.

My total dose is 1.75mg of K. I would like to do the .75mg doing the DLMT at no more than 10% a month.I would like to come down no more than .003mg per day. I will keep taking the 1mg dry for now. I have 2mg tabs of K. I have the PG and of course the water. I have 5, 3, and tb syringe.

My goal is to taper off the .75mg DLMT with no waste. Great method. Once I am done with that I will do the 1mg DLMT down the road.

I hope I have made sense now. I will up dose to 7.5mg and sit for a week or so. Make sure I am stabile and then resume.

Thanks again.

Thanks. I figured I screwed up and did not mean too come down like this.

My total dose is 1.75mg of K. I would like to do the .75mg doing the DLMT at no more than 10% a month.I would like to come down no more than .003mg per day. I will keep taking the 1mg dry for now. I have 2mg tabs of K. I have the PG and of course the water. I have 5, 3, and tb syringe.

My goal is to taper off the .75mg DLMT with no waste. Great method. Once I am done with that I will do the 1mg DLMT down the road.

I hope I have made sense now. I will up dose to 7.5mg and sit for a week or so. Make sure I am stabile and then resume.

Thanks again.

Sorry, I still don't get it. 

If you're only on 1.75mg, why would you updose to 7.5mg (almost 5 times what you say is your total dose.)

And even if you are only making reductions from the liquid portion of your dose, you must calculate the taper rate based on the total dose.  That's why I'm asking about your actual total dosage.

I meant 7.5cc. Sorry. Having a rough time. I usually can grasp this pretty well.

My total dose is 1.75mg. I was thinking I wanted to take the 1mg dry and do the .75mg part DMLT.

Hope this makes sense. Really sorry about this, but I sure need your help.

Thanks,

Dana

I sent you a post that was from Oct 15, 2017. It was PM'd to you. I was on 1.875mg at the time and we formulated a DMLT from .875mg. I took the 1mg dry. I was able to grasp that and taper to 1.75mg without much trouble. I had to hold the taper due to having to take care of my Mom who is now up where I live. Maybe this will help. Sorry to cause you so much confusion. I up dosed to 7.5cc tonight and will hold for a few days like you recommended. I also take the 1mg dry. I am angry at myself for screwing up like this, but want to get back on track.

Again, taking 1.75mg total, but want to do the DMLT with .75mg and take the 1mg dry for now.

OK, I think I've got it!  ;)

You're on 1.75mg

1mg tablet, .75mg (7.5ml) liquid

You're liquid is .1mg=1ml

You want to do 10%/30 days, and make reductions from the liquid portion.

1.75mg X 10% = .175mg

.175mg/30 days = .006mg/day reduction

Schedule:

1mg tablet                7.5ml liquid

1mg                          7.44ml

1mg                          7.38ml

1mg                          7.32ml

etc................

Reduce your dose by .06ml (.006mg) each day.

Alright! Thank you so much for time and patience in doing a schedule for me!  I am glad I caught my error in time. I have up dosed to 7.5cc and will hold for a few days. I am not feeling too rough considering what I did. I remember you stating in a post about making errors and it's ok. Just need to get back up and keep going. I think many of us have had some bumps in the road and that should not deter anyone from getting off. Again, you are very much appreciated.

Dana  :)

Just one more question. I use 10mg/20PG and 80cc of H20? Just double checking.

Yes, that gives you the .1mg=1ml solution I assumed you are/will use.