Coroners report on actress Stefanie Sherk.

[Se...]

This article is about the death of actress Stefanie Sherk. This article talks about self harm so if this bothers you then you may not want to read it. It indicated she had been taking Xanax for two years and was two days into a new treatment to detox from Xanax when she took her life.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7085205/Coroners-report-reveals-new-details-death-Canadian-model-Stefanie-Sherk.html

Thanks for sharing. I think this is closer to the truth but does not highlight how common SI is and that this is what can happen during benzo withdrawal. This must have been horrific for her for awhile. It’s heartbreaking.

Found this paragraph from another article on her.

“According to L.A. County Coroner ... Sherk was 2 days into detoxing from Xanax at the time of her death but was also suffering crippling insomnia due to her sleep aid, Lunesta, which had lost its efficacy.”

So she was obviously in tolerance to the “z” drug lunesta and probably from the Xanax too. We can all  understand the tremendous pain she was suffering.

I want to remind everyone that determination and time will you see you through this living hell.

I say this often here, please Never, Ever Give up! You will get better.

Please share your despair on here---we may just be a sympathetic ear but might also point you to urgent intervention.

Take care friends

Dick

Seems that she was seeking help because they knew her story and which drugs she was on and even knew her suicide plan.  I can only imagine they dropped her dose too quickly.  Angers me that this happens.