1 Year off

[ne...]

Well, its been 1 year off Clonazepam (almost two with taper and post taper). I will preface this with that I am hardly ever on here because I'm back to just living life now. I can't fully say I am a success story yet, although I am certain that time isn't too far away. I've had every symptom in the book but thankfully am now only left with...

Broken Sleep & Vivid Dreams

Once in a while wave (usually I can tell what causes it and it last for no longer than 2-3 days)

Neck Muscle tightness

Occasional headaches (not often but usually comes with a small wave)

I would say I am pretty much 85% there. I look forward to returning to post a success story and I wish all of you happy health and a full recovery. I know how difficult this journey is. Be well Buddies!  :)

Thanks bud. I appreciate your response and glad I can be somewhat of an inspiration to some of you out there struggling. Crazy thing, literally yesterday I got thrown back in a wave. I manage to get through mine when they happen but I was completely fine when I typed my post and then all of the sudden BOOM! But I'm used to these little 2-3 day waves which mostly are caused by my sleep patterns and vivid dreams here and there. It could absolutely be worse. But that is proof positive Im still not 100% there yet and my body is still healing. But my progress gets better and better every week..in exception to these small little waves that hit here and there. 

Thanks for the kind words. Im slowly coming out of my wave as we speak. Im just lucky they only last 2-3 days when they arrive.

I also still get waves but consider myself almost healed at 12 months off a C/T from K.  They last about the same amount of time as well and are far less frequent than they were even two months ago.  Here is to SLOWLY healing and appreciating live even more!