I’m almost 6 months off klonopin, and

[pu...]

I saw a new doc today who suggested I reinstate on Valium to stabilize.

I really don’t know what to do.

If I even considered that, I’d have no idea what dosage.

Could someone please give me some feedback?

Hi

Iam exactly at your situation 6 months c/t klonopin hell that doesn't end today i reinstated back to klonopin 0.25  0.25 is not enough for me on a normal situation but i started taking zyprexa 3 weeks ago and when you combine it with a benzo the benzo the feels much stronger  iam no expert but maybe my story can help you in some way

I wish you all the best brother dont give up keep fighting

Hi

Iam exactly at your situation 6 months c/t klonopin hell that doesn't end today i reinstated back to klonopin 0.25  0.25 is not enough for me on a normal situation but i started taking zyprexa 3 weeks ago and when you combine it with a benzo the benzo the feels much stronger  iam no expert but maybe my story can help you in some way

I wish you all the best brother dont give up keep fighting

I don’t know what to do.

I need some advice. I really hate to go back on it after the hell I have been through.

I took my first dose of propranolol a while ago for heart palps.

I am supposed to start mirtazipine tonight.

Can anyone please help me sort through what to do about this?

Ouch. Don't  know what your symptoms are but you've been Benzo free for 6 months and have probably had some good healing in that time. I'm tapering slow, but hope I never go back once I'm off since I'm already super kindled which makes withdrawals so much worse. I DO take 7.5 Remeron/Mirtazapine that has helped me tremendously with my taper/withdrawal symptoms. It helps me sleep and helps my incessant dry heaving/nausea that I had without the Remeron. I know it's one more drug to taper. I have to go slow so I needed to control those symptoms. I know a lot of people reinstate Benzos because of serious situations and I can't advise you either way, but there's never any guarantees with these meds. That's the hard part..., everybody is so different. I take Buspar too which has helped me some with rebound anxiety. For myself, once I'm pharmacy free, I want to try CBD oil or something non-dependency forming that I can take occasionally. I'm so sorry to hear of your cold turkey situation. That must have been brutal and sorry that you're still suffering. I hope you're able to find what's best for you.