5.5 months free of ativan 4 months use total

[Ty...]

I can stay in what seems to be a huge 2.5 to 3 week window if i can eat the right foods im down to a vegan diet although sometimes i cheat, but really i honestly cant tell ive healed at all because i was able to eat really good my 1st month and a half off so not much of a celebration i dont guess i really wish i would turn a corner and be able to eat better

Same here pretty much, if I keep the protein low then it’s manageable and I can actually feel good at times. Anytime I try to eat anything higher in protein which is higher in glutamate I land back in hell  :sick:

Wow i agree completely wim eating all vegan diet and still have that issue whats the deal, how long have you been battling this from your description it looks like a long time

Wow i agree completely wim eating all vegan diet and still have that issue whats the deal, how long have you been battling this from your description it looks like a long time

Don’t let that scare you, I’m currently in a setback. I was eating tons of meat and dairy and protein rich foods and I was fine before the setback started.

Ive also had a hell of a struggle with klonopin for 15 months before this ativan crap, my family didnt believe me how bad i was damaged and i ended up literally losing all control and was reinstated at the hospital i could only get the words these pills hurt my brain out of my mouth yet they did it anyway i got into trouble with the law and thats what led to hospitalization i was in deep sh!t and ive never been in trouble in my life anyways i was in acute horrible highest level hell for 12 months straight from the klonopin rapid withdrawal then at 12 to 13 month i turned a serious corner 14 and 15 got better but i went into this euphoric high unlike anything ive ever felf and starting believing i could hear God had powers all kinds of plain stupid crazy crap and right before that i kept telling my family it felt like extremely severe bipolar lows and highs anyways in the high i cut my gabapentin the high got higher i thought ok this doesnt hurt haha i can cut some more i ended up in a crazy high having panics not caring and failed my whole withdrawal fight its so depressing i cannot believe i made one mistake in 15 months that ruined my recovery and here i sit in ruins although this time has been much less painful but at times super scary as well i really just hope i heal i was 28 starting this fight ill be 31 this august its so crazy the time you loose

I know, buddy. I was 26 and now I’m 31 and still fighting it. By like two years off I didn’t have any limit to my protein intake but it may be quicker for you. The only thing you can do is hang in there.

Thats good to know that you were getting better this is so crazy how long it can take were you improving pretty good at 2 years i mean i totally understand that things happen that can get a person to reinstate but atleast you have similar experience it sounds like im just freaked out i am tired of being sick man im sure you are too, and i dont really have many people to talk to or get info from

Im also wanted to say you are tough i feel your pain im sorry you have had such a fight i can appreciate your strength

Thanks buddy I appreciate it. I didn’t reinstate though...just a setback with all my old symptoms returning. I’m a lot better now though. Hang in there.

What set you back so hard i mean that i scary to me because im loomin at your chart with an acute like set back 4 years out thinking is this even worth it, i am some how managing to stay in windows of almost complete normalcy for weeks at a time then i have to change my diet its very confusing

What set you back so hard i mean that i scary to me because im loomin at your chart with an acute like set back 4 years out thinking is this even worth it, i am some how managing to stay in windows of almost complete normalcy for weeks at a time then i have to change my diet its very confusing

I stupidly used a 10,000 lux therapeutic light box which boosts glutamate greatly (I didn’t know this when I used it.) you’ll be fine, just stay away from shit that messes with your brain.

Ok i appreciate the help greatly, my dr has me on a shit load of gabapentin and i really am afraid of that but ill tackle it very slowly next time when im ready, its nice to be able to chat with you

Ok i appreciate the help greatly, my dr has me on a shit load of gabapentin and i really am afraid of that but ill tackle it very slowly next time when im ready, its nice to be able to chat with you

No problem man, just taper that real slow whenever you feel ready to do it,

Ok yeah i will do for sure, im gonna try like 100mg a month when im ready and see how that goes, i sure hope to turn a corner for the better soon my diet is so finicky its like im on the verge of hell sometimes and cant figure out why, i have had the idea to be bull headed and eat whatever and just make my symptoms so bad that eventually i wont care but im sure thats ignorant and foolish but that is exactly how my first go around was i guess im trying to listen to my body it just seems so hard and frustrating