Sleep Hypnosis Videos

[ea...]

I received a PM from Mayavata. She asked about the sleep hypnosis videos I used to watch. I went to YouTube, look up sleep music and sleep hypnosis. The music didn't help at all, in fact it ramped me up. That first year off benzos I did not sleep AT ALL, except for micro sleeps. Awful! I started listening to sleep hypnosis video every single night, if only to pass the time. To my utter surprise, they did work, and a few months later, I cold MUCH easier fall asleep. No, my sleep still was not normal , but getting ANY sleep was a blessing.

The ones that worked best for me was female voices. I still love Jodi Whitely videos. She is a recovering alcoholic, and alcohol and benzos work in similar ways. It takes some time for the hypnotic suggestions to retrain your brain. But if you just listen (DO NOT WATCH!) eventually you may feel as I did. Try several peoples videos and see which sort of voice you prefer. When I cannot sleep now, I still listen to Jodi and it still works for me. Now, that is progress!

east

I also have a tendency to get annoyed by the music. As I'm sure you've seen, I'm trying delta binaural beats. Not many without that New Age-y music stuff, which I find more stimulating than restful. They're working fairly well, but I may still look into the hypnosis thing. Couldn't hurt!

One thing I am finding laughable, and that is what some of the producers of these audios think others will find soothing. Some of this stuff is way high pitched and sounds like screaming banshees.