Well up 43 hours Slept 5 and half

[Ma...]

The Crap Starts again fro me, thats pretty bad I still feel like crap, Off my Ativan Since December 2017 and still this crappy......Oh well as I said for me this will never clear up

[2d...]

The Crap Starts again fro me, thats pretty bad I still feel like crap, Off my Ativan Since December 2017 and still this crappy......Oh well as I said for me this will never clear up

Mark, you’ve already said MANY TIMES that your relentless insomnia PRE-DATES your ever having taken a benzo.

So now you’re back here starting this up again?!

yep and for some reason when I bitch to people and say that if its PRe Benzo Insomnia YOU WILL NEVER HEAL, people say you shouldnt say that blah blah blah because people will lose hope which is stupid......anyone like me thats a Pre Benzo insomnia person WONT HEAL PERIOD

yep and for some reason when I bitch to people and say that if its PRe Benzo Insomnia YOU WILL NEVER HEAL, people say you shouldnt say that blah blah blah because people will lose hope which is stupid......anyone like me thats a Pre Benzo insomnia person WONT HEAL PERIOD

Mark, I think I posted this to you once before, but I had severe anxiety and panic attacks, along with very scary symptoms like frequent skipped heartbeats and an ultra fast heartbeat before benzos.  Nonetheless, I have healed - with NO panic attacks in many years now.  I still have mild anxieties, but it's nothing compared to what it used to be.

You seem to catastrophize a lot.  Having had insomnia before benzos doesn't mean you'll never heal.  It may take awhile, but it can happen. 

I believe that insomnia, like panic attacks, can be made worse if one obsesses about it.  Please try to distract yourself from some of these dire thoughts.  Self distraction was the most valuable skill I learned during my long withdrawal, and at times it was a full time job.

Megan