Milk titration

[...]

I am wondering if clonazepam really dissolves in the milk completely, because I see some orange settlement on the bottom of the jar. I put the clonazepam at night in the milk and shake and shake again in the morning before I use it . I see some particles on the bottom of the jar. Does that mean it is not dissolved ? Any other liquid better ?

Thanks

Anne

Per Builder, anything you see is filler. The active ingredient is soluble in alcohol or milk.

This is why the 1 mg, .5 mg and .25 mg Xanax all weigh the same. Filler is used to make the size and weight of the pills.

Are you perchance taking brandname Klonopin in the 0.5 mg strength?  If so, then the orange you are seeing may be the colorant.

my prescription says PMS Clonazepam R . It is an orange pill. I live in Canada, so I am not sure is this is a different pill than in other countries? I just hope it all dissolves correctly in the milk . But I am not sure how to tell. Otherwise I have to start dry cutting and weighing

Less than 1% of your K tablets are actually klonopin.  Your .5mg tablet probably weighs about 130mg, so the K content is less than .04%

Don't worry about the insolubles, they aren't benzo, and they don't matter.