does gaba build up?

[cr...]

So the leading theory about benzo withdrawal is that theres plenty of gaba but no receptor affinity. I believe Ashton said this. But every day i wake up and its immediatly clear that I'm in trouble. It stays that way until 12 or so hours after i wake up. Around the 16 hour mark my cns really starts relaxing. That lines up with my bodies predicted time for bed. 8 hours of sleep which never happens lol. But yeah around midnight I can lay in bed without being in agony. I can turn on the television and watch an episode or two of a tv show if I'm lucky. So doesnt it seem like gabas building up all day? Someone said we use up all our gaba when we sleep. Maybe sleeping less is a coping mechanism. Perhaps our down regulated receptors have a higher chance of accepting the calming signal with more gaba floating between the synapse. This would explain why cbd is so effective for certain individuals. And why theres a rebound. Its a gaba uptake inhibitor. I recently stopped it and I might as well have been cold turkeying benzos. Ive been in acute for 22 days now. Thoughts? Idk it just seems like a bit of both theories to me. Build up and receptor affinity. I guess I'm just trying to figure out why I'm ok at night, but having emergencies during the day. Maybe I'm a vampire.  :crazy: