Electric shock across chest

[Le...]

Hello soo Im 2 yrs off as of April and have been experiencing a dull ache between shoulder blades and a electric shock that shoots across both side if my chest more so on the right side. Went to dr they did ekg etc all normal does anyone else experience this?

• 2 weeks later...
I did not have this happen, but nothing surprises me anymore about benzo wd. My best advice to you would be to make SURE you do not have any sort of cardiac or pulmonary problem. Did your doctor do the EKG, or an ER?

Hello soo Im 2 yrs off as of April and have been experiencing a dull ache between shoulder blades and a electric shock that shoots across both side if my chest more so on the right side. Went to dr they did ekg etc all normal does anyone else experience this?

Yup, as well as chest tightness, pulling, squeezing, ripping, tearing, & aching pains as well. It can b very specific in location so much so that u could actually draw out the route that these pains & sensations r traveling on picture of the human body. The dullness & numbness along the route of the left branch of my vagus nerve seems to b one of my most lingering symptoms. Although it is getting much better & I've begun to have days where it is completely gone & I am 100% symptom free. I’ve also had multiple test done on my cardiovascular system & everything has come back fine. I truly believe that the majority of not all of this is just sensory nerve related. Since I began exercising about 4 month’s ago I have seen a significant decrease in frequency & intensity. I hope this eases up for u soon. Take care & all the best