Please rate how you feel today tracker.

[An...]

I would say I am a 5. Yesterday was a 4.5 so a little better yesterday. Stupid chest pressure is back after a brief reprieve. Ugh! Feeling of anxiety is about a 6.

SQS.jpg

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [An...]

• [Te...]

• [Sa...]

• [Pu...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say today is 6. But, Saturday morning I woke up with chest pressure. That day I was a 3.

I suppose it was just a wave. Still trying to learn how to surf. 😁

I have the chest pressure too John. It is my worse sx and a constant companion. Do you ever feel it also in the pit of your stomach?

Hi AntiBenzo. No. I don’t get the pit in my stomach. But this whole problem started for me with the chest pains. I actually went to the ER way back twice thinking I was having a heart attack. I  wasn’t. I soon learned I was in tolerance and suffering from interdose withdrawal. That was when I realized I had to get off Kolonopin. (it was also causing me cognitive difficulties). Hence me beginning of a 15 month taper!

Hi AntiBenzo. No. I don’t get the pit in my stomach. But this whole problem started for me with the chest pains. I actually went to the ER way back twice thinking I was having a heart attack. I  wasn’t. I soon learned I was in tolerance and suffering from interdose withdrawal. That was when I realized I had to get off Kolonopin. (it was also causing me cognitive difficulties). Hence me beginning of a 15 month taper!

IC John....I have also been to the ER many times with chest pain thinking I was having a heart attack. I hate all the chest discomfort. Describe the pain you are having. I have more pressure than pain IMO. How old are you if you don't mind me asking? What did you start taking the K for and how long have you been on it?

I think I am about a 6 this morning. Chest pressure is really bad. Had an episode yesterday of really fast heart rate for a few hours. Normally, my heart feels like it is beating too slow so the really fast rate last night was alarming to say the least. It felt like my heart was galloping around. I wonder if I am just stuck with these crazy chest sx's forever or will this ever subside?

Hi,

Monday - 1

Tuesday - 5

Today - 4

Everyday is an adventure or a horror movie unfortunately.

Regards

Terry

So true Terry....each day is never the same so you do not know what to expect. Hang in there my friend. One day, you might feel semi ok and the next day, it might feel like you are about to die.  :'(

Yesterday was a 5, today is a 7. Today is a good day. I went for a swim this morning and a 2K run this afternoon. Tomorrow may be different. I've been struggling with nerve and muscle pains for some time. Legs feel like lead some days and are so tight and sore. Been worse since I jumped. Making the most of the good days. Hoping I'll have many more once this drug (Valium) is out of my system.

@[ N...]

6th June 2019 - Last dose of Valium - Jumped

Do you mean June 2018? How long have you been off all benzos now?

@ NoMorePills, your signature says>>>

6th June 2019 - Last dose of Valium - Jumped

Do you mean June 2018? How long have you been off all benzos now?

Hi, sorry I meant 6th March 2019. I've changed it now. Thanks for alerting me.

Ok NoMorePills! So, you have been off two months now? You seem to experience most of your muscle tension in your legs. For me, it is in my chest and stomach. For others, it might be the head and face. How long after you got off before the muscle tension started to let up a little in your legs? How is it now compared to how it was when you 1st got off?

Ok NoMorePills! So, you have been off two months now? You seem to experience most of your muscle tension in your legs. For me, it is in my chest and stomach. For others, it might be the head and face. How long after you got off before the muscle tension started to let up a little in your legs? How is it now compared to how it was when you 1st got off?

I've been off benzos for 11 weeks. I've had joint pains for about 4 years, the muscle problems started about a month ago, with my back seizing up for a fortnight. Now my legs and hands are the problem. Mentally I feel a lot better since jumping, physically is another story at the moment. Hope you get some relief soon.

Hang in there psychmed. I think I am also a 2 today. :-(

Besides ALL physical symptoms, I lose my temper everytime I hear a noise. Dangerous.

Hope we all get better soon.