Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

Good morning,

AB, glad your sleep is better. Mine not so much even though I was dead tired last night.  3 hours and 56 mins according to fitbit. Meh

It is my son's first marriage.  I am so happy for him!  She is a lovely girl and we are happy to have her in the family.

TS, this is such good news you are seeing better.  Too bad about the oil haze. I can understand why it would drive you bananas. 

The close drive to the hospital sounds nice. 

Take care everyone,

NG

GM RnR and NG. Glad you both got in some good sleep.  :)

I got 5.5 hours, but the quality was fairly good.

Enjoy your Friday buddies and the upcoming weekend.

I got about three or four hours, but the good news is that it was at night time for once. Normally I only sleep during the day, and then I'm up against my will all night. But last night was three or four hours in the middle of the night, so today I'm struggling and exhausted.

@JustInTime, you have been off benzos 3 years according to your sig. Has your sleep improved any, or do you still struggle bad with insomnia?

Hello,

Yeah it's been almost 37 months, and I'm still dealing with sleep problems. Around 18 months to 24 months I was getting really good sleep, sleeping from about 9:00 p.m. until about 7:00 a.m. every single night, perfect sleep. And then I started testing different supplements, and threw myself back.

Now at over 3 years out, my sleep is still really random and sometimes I sleep during the day, and sometimes I get a few hours at night. It's never the same, and I hope it goes back sometime soon.

@[Ju...]

I assume you started "testing different supplements" because you were having other symptoms during this time.

Overall, you seem to be doing pretty good though at 3 years off.

@JustInTime again>>>>Other than the sleep issues, any other bothersome symptoms?

I assume you started "testing different supplements" because you were having other symptoms during this time.

Overall, you seem to be doing pretty good though at 3 years off.

Hello,

Yes I am doing much better now, aside from all the lingering symptoms. I still have sleep issues, I still get head pressure and neck and ear pressure. I still get benzo rage from time to time. Sometimes I get really bad anxiety when I'm out in public, and I have to start walking really fast to get rid of the energy and anxiety inside. My muscles still get really sore and it's hard to sit or lay in the same position for long. Sometimes my feet muscles get tightened and I will feel like I pull something in my foot.

As far as mental symptoms, sometimes I get really distraught that I'm still going through it after 3 years. Sometimes I wish I could just go do normal things instead of feeling this way, but it's nowhere near as bad as it used to be. Overall I'm doing normal things on a day-to-day basis, and going normal places

Got 7 hrs, 15 min. last night.

RnR, do you feel the refresh/renewed/restored feeling after you awake from 7-8 hours of sleep? How would you rate the quality of the sleep you are getting?

Got 7 hrs, 15 min. last night.

RnR, do you feel the refresh/renewed/restored feeling after you awake from 7-8 hours of sleep? How would you rate the quality of the sleep you are getting?

It varies, but usually high fair to low good.  I'm also fighting some fatigue from my taper.  I periodically take "cat rests" during the day to stem that.  Have a nice day!

Hi buddies,

Glad you slept well. That's always nice to read.

Last night was the first decent sleep since I had the eye surgery last Wednesday. My eye kept bugging me big time. It got very irritated  so I was blinking like crazy. No peace for the wicked...

This afternoon I visited the local hospital to see what they could do to end my misery. Turns out the second set of stitches were left a bit too long. They cut of the surplus. Problem fixed so far.

I am so fed up with whole shit. But what can I do otherwise than hold on and pray for better times. I'm sure we've all been there.

One more day and this heatwave is over. The AC did its job.

Hope you're all having a grand day!

Trochsetter

I actually slept 7 hours this time, instead of the usual 5.

Sleeping is like going to the movies now. Very vivid dreams.  Not unpleasant or anything. Funny thing is that the dreams always involve things that happened before the benzo's. Always about school or soccer, and the people from that period.

7 hours....good to hear SnelleJelle. I wish I could recall more of my dreams.

Good the hear about the decent night of sleep TS. Your eye issues sound like a real PITA. Hope you can get them all resolved eventually.

I, too, have very poor sleep.  I wake up always around 2:00am and don't really get back to sleep.  I am only in the start of my taper, one and a half months, and was tapering too fast so it brought on horrible symptoms.  I have more to go but am not sure how to take off one tenth of a klonopin pill.  Not doing another taper for a month.  I was told this by my doctor.  She wanted to get me back on regular  klonopin  dosage, but I said no.  I just can't go backwards.  I am feeling very alone and scared with withdrawal symptoms that just seem to get worse every day. and I just wish I could sleep and eat.  Appetite completely gone for some time.

Good day all,

It is pouring rain and 61 degrees here, which is quite nice considering the hot dry months we have been through. 

My son's wedding was a happy, fun, event. I laughed and I cried.  He and his wife have a large, tree shaded back yard that they recently purchased and so they has the wedding there. 

I was concerned about the possibility of rain, but no rain came that day. Whew!

TS, my gosh, you have been through a terrible time with your eyes. Hopefully that is all soon behind you and they will start feeling better and healing.

That's good news it has cooled off there and the AC is no longer needed. 

Hopefision, I agree with you and not the doctor on going back to the regular klonopin dosage.  Holding always worked best for me, until I was ready to move on.  I also felt alone, as no one in my family or circle of friends really understood.  Being on here helped and still does for we do understand.

There are mountains and valleys to cross.  Some days I wondered how I was able to keep going, but I did.  Every night the sun set and every morning it rose again and I was still here.  A new day turned into a new week and then a new month and I was still alive.

SnelleJelle, your dreams sound quite nice.  Interesting the time frame of what you dream. Perhaps those were happy moments in your life and just maybe the mind drifts back to those enjoyable, carefree days. 

AB, your sleep is doing quite okay.  I hope it keeps up!

NG

Hello NG,

I'm so happy for you! Sounds like you had a wonderful day. It gives you lasting memories of the happy occasion.

Congratulations on the rain and cool weather!  You had a cruel heatwave!  Ours still lasts, but more moderate now. The AC is still active. Outside it's very moist and warm, inside pleasantly cool and dry. The guy who invented the AC deserves a statue.

It's a real lifesaver for billions of people.

My right eye feels much calmer today. Finally!

I wish you a pleasant day and a good sleep!

TS

I, too, have very poor sleep.  I wake up always around 2:00am and don't really get back to sleep.  I am only in the start of my taper, one and a half months, and was tapering too fast so it brought on horrible symptoms.  I have more to go but am not sure how to take off one tenth of a klonopin pill.  Not doing another taper for a month.  I was told this by my doctor.  She wanted to get me back on regular  klonopin  dosage, but I said no.  I just can't go backwards.  I am feeling very alone and scared with withdrawal symptoms that just seem to get worse every day. and I just wish I could sleep and eat.  Appetite completely gone for some time.

Sorry to hear Hope, but benzo w/d can cause both loss of appetite and insomnia. How much klonopin were you on and how much are you on now?

Hi NG and TS...

Happy to hear your son's wedding went off w/o a hitch. Congrats to both of them.

I agree about the AC TS....real lifesaver. Glad your right eye is feeling a bit better.

Another 6 hours of fair quality sleep for me last night, even tho I did not get to bed until after 2AM.

Enjoy your Tuesday my friends. :)

Good morning,

AB,  Glad your sleep is like this at the moment. 6 hours is ok in every way.

I slept some 6 hours too last night. With an hour of being awake around 1.30 am. Waking up around 8 am  I felt rested.

Rain today. Yes! Goodbye to the heat.

Hope your day is going to be just fine!

TS

Hi TS,

I just awoke here in the US. Only about 3.5 hours last night, but that is to be expected from time to time.

Nice to hear you got 6 hours and feel rested. We could use a little rain here to cool things off a little.  :)

Enjoy your Wednesday everyone.

[99...]