Author Topic: Sleep Quality Scale Tracker  (Read 76966 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Sleep Quality Scale Tracker
« Reply #2840 on: June 24, 2022, 02:43:03 am »
Thanks NG. 8 hours is great, but sorry to hear it was not continuous.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2841 on: June 24, 2022, 12:27:37 pm »
10:30 p.m. --> 5:30 a.m.  I've read that sleep before midnight is very restorative to the mind and body, so I try to get some sleep then.  I think it has something to do with the circadian rhythms. 8)
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2842 on: June 24, 2022, 03:14:49 pm »
REM sleep restores the mind and DEEP sleep restores the body.  You can't control how much of either you get each [...].  Your body decides.  My Fitbit said I had 2 hours 4 minutes of REM last [...] and 1 hour 5 minutes of DEEP sleep.  I normally get about 90 minutes of each and some nights it less than an hour of each.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2843 on: June 24, 2022, 04:38:15 pm »

Hi lady and guys, (and there's many of us on here atm! There were times I was the only male in a group of women ..).

Nice to read so much good news! That alone is worth the visit to this BB- group!

My sleep wasn't much to speak of last [...]. Too warm in the bedroom for any cover or pj's, too cool to do without. I kept waking up, feeling a bit cold.

After this morning 's rain the sky cleared and the sun came out again. Nice weather now.

Hoping for a better [...].

Enjoy this June Friday. Boy, those nights are short at this time of year. But I love the never ending evenings that come with the package!

Hold on!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #2844 on: June 25, 2022, 02:26:36 pm »
GM everyone...

My sleep was decent last [...]. I got over 6 hrs and only woke up once to pee. Anxiety is still pretty bad however. AC is still creeping along but the compressor is dying I think. The unit is over 10 years old. I need to squeeze all I can out of it bf replacing because finances are really tight ATM.

Enjoy your Sat. buddies.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2845 on: June 25, 2022, 02:37:19 pm »
GM everyone...

My sleep was decent last [...]. I got over 6 hrs and only woke up once to pee. Anxiety is still pretty bad however. AC is still creeping along but the compressor is dying I think. The unit is over 10 years old. I need to squeeze all I can out of it bf replacing because finances are really tight ATM.

Enjoy your Sat. buddies.

-----------------------
You got over 6 hours --not too shabby.  I fell asleep during the 8th inning of a ball game.  Woke up, turned off the radio, and then got 7 hours of sleep.  However, I kept waking up after my dreams.
[/quote]
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 02:42:54 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #2846 on: June 25, 2022, 03:11:58 pm »
7 hours is really good RnR.  :thumbsup:

Enjoy your Sat. my friend.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2847 on: June 25, 2022, 04:57:19 pm »
Good day everyone,
I am so glad you are all doing well with six or more hours of sleep. We do seem to be healing from our benzo nightmare.

My sleep did not do well the first half of the [...], but towards morning, I did start sleeping better. I ended up with an hour and seven minutes of REM sleep and 57 minutes of deep in that time frame. That's about as good as it gets. 

Have a good weekend everyone.
NG

« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 04:26:58 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #2848 on: June 26, 2022, 02:12:44 am »
Hi Guys,

I am still drinking one shot of espresso a day. The same caffeine as one cup of coffee. Since my super deep 8 hour [...] a few nights ago, I have had 5-ish hour nights. Maybe 6. Still, the amount and quality of my sleep is dramatically improved since this time last year. No comparison! Praise God!

On a note so hot note, I have gained weight! I am out and about and eating out too often. Also having cocktails. I have gained 12 pounds in the last 3 to 4 months. Yikes. I'd like to lose about 25 pounds but haven't gotten the mojo to go to the gym and watch my diet.

Last year I was actually 20 pounds less than I am now because I had no appetite from horrific insomnia. 0 to 2 hour nights for several months. I am sleeping and eating better now but eating too much! and not getting any exercise.

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #2849 on: June 26, 2022, 01:23:17 pm »
7 1/2 hours last [...].