Author Topic: Sleep Quality Scale Tracker  (Read 69054 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Sleep Quality Scale Tracker
« Reply #2750 on: May 21, 2022, 03:47:33 pm »

Hi [...],

Great! Sleep we must, albeit with the aid of a pill sometimes. Marvellous you were able to go back to sleep after the thunderstorm!

Wishing you a great sleep again tonight!

TS
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2751 on: May 21, 2022, 10:35:56 pm »
Good to hear you got some sleep [...], even tho not 100% natural.

Thanks TS...I did a COVID test and it was negative. Good to hear about the 7 hrs of sleep.  :thumbsup:

I still feel pretty bad and I have not eaten today...gonna lie back down. I hope for a better tomorrow.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2752 on: May 22, 2022, 01:26:46 pm »
I got 6 or 7 hours of sleep last. Thatís 2 nights in row. The seroquel seems be working. Now I just hope it doesnít poop out me to soon. I also hope that it doesnít interfere with organic sleep returning. I also hope that it doesnít mess up my brain. I tried so hard to do this Med free but the lack of sleep broke me and I had to try something.
I hope everybody else slept well last [...]. Have a great Sunday.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2022, 01:37:17 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #2753 on: May 22, 2022, 04:23:47 pm »
Do not feel bad about having to take the Seroquel [...]. We all have in us only so much that we can take before we literally break. They gave me Seroquel during an inpatient hospital stay in 06 and it was the only way I could sleep. No one is saying you will have to take the seroquel the remainder of your life. Just think of it as a temp. crutch until you can get over this hurdle.

I did not wear the fitbit to bed last [...] but I think I got approx. 6 hours but the sleep was restless and  I awoke 3 times. My temp. is back in the normal range and my stomach is not hurting as bad this morning. I still have no appetite. Hopefully, the appetite returns today or tomorrow.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2754 on: May 22, 2022, 05:48:07 pm »
Hi AB, sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Rest is the best, until you do.

I agree with your comment to [...], when we feel so terrible that we might break, then be kind to ourselves and take something that might help catch some much needed sleep, as long as it isn't a benzo. 

Last [...] I slept almost 8 hours. I'm happy with that. 

NG

[Buddie]

« Reply #2755 on: May 22, 2022, 06:59:46 pm »
Hi NG,

Nice to hear about the 8 hrs of sleep. I am so happy for you. I have not seen [...] around. I hope she is doing ok.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2756 on: May 22, 2022, 09:17:52 pm »
AB,
[...] was last on a month ago. I hope she is okay, too!
NG

[Buddie]

« Reply #2757 on: May 23, 2022, 11:38:46 am »
Good morning everybody,

Seroquel is still working for me. I was able to get about 7 hours last [...] and I woke up this morning feeling better than I have in a long time. That makes 3 straight nights of good sleep. I hope it keeps working. I also hope it doesnít interfere with my organic sleep coming back. Have a great day everybody.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2758 on: May 23, 2022, 12:06:46 pm »
X-ray...that's awesome...

I highly doubt Seroquel will mess with your regular sleep returning.  I'm glad it works for you and hopefully you'll have zero issues coming off of it.

Hoping and praying it keeps working for you.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2759 on: May 23, 2022, 02:17:20 pm »
Hi everyone,

Good to hear [...].

I got a little over 6 hours of fair quality sleep.

I am still having some GI issues....not sure what is going on there.

Try to enjoy your Monday everyone.