Author Topic: Sleep Quality Scale Tracker  (Read 68390 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Sleep Quality Scale Tracker
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2019, 06:03:04 pm »
Yes, they say my chest discomfort is from my anxiety disorder and no, it has not gone away. I am still struggling with this sx. My taper is almost complete I think. I am on about 1.5 mgs of V but I have felt horrible the entire time. I also wish I could sleep more and that the quality of my sleep was better.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2019, 08:41:55 pm »
 Antibenzos, I never felt human during my taper. It was one of those put one foot in front of the other to get through each day. My entire focus was how horrible I felt, as it engulfed my mind. Even though sleep is still quite elusive, I don't feel as bad as I did during my taper and initial completed withdrawal. Each day brings on a new and better feeling. It's not obvious, but quite subtle.  In all honesty, I believe if I slept well constantly, I would feel quite amazing. The tinnitus I can ignore most of the time, the dizziness is manageable, the muscle jerks at [...] definitely interfere with my sleep, so I can't ignore those. I've been having irregular heartbeats lately. Not sure why, as they were at their worst when I was on the drugs. The cardiologist and PCP never mentioned it could be from the benzos. I just figured that out when I found this site and started reading posts.

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2019, 03:27:13 pm »
4 for me last [...]. Sleep was crummy. :-(

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2019, 03:34:47 pm »
7 ... after months of 0-1 and months at 2-6, I consider 7 hours of broken sleep good at a 7 this 5th month since CT.

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2019, 09:34:56 pm »
Good to hear Sara. Keep up the good work.  :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2019, 04:26:41 pm »
4.5 last [...].

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2019, 03:44:44 pm »
5 but I feel really crappy this morning....lots of anxiety and chest pressure again.

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2019, 03:15:35 pm »
3 horrible [...] for sleep

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2019, 03:25:13 pm »
Mine was a 4.5. It is slowly improving. <3

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2019, 02:32:22 pm »