Author Topic: Sleep Quality Scale Tracker  (Read 68396 times)

[Buddie]

Sleep Quality Scale Tracker
« on: May 21, 2019, 04:41:34 pm »
Please rate the quality of your sleep last [...].

Mine was about a 5 last [...].
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 04:50:51 pm by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Sleep Quality Scale Tracker
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 09:02:07 pm »
Mine was a 2
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 10:31:44 pm »
Have you ever been 7 or above [...]?

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2019, 11:01:28 pm »
mine was a four

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 01:13:20 am »
AntiBenzo, since my taper and recovery, maybe once or twice.

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2019, 02:02:32 am »
I'd give myself a 5 or 6 for last [...].

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2019, 12:54:20 pm »
I was also about a 5 last [...] [...]. I woke up about 4 times but was able to go back to sleep. Good morning everyone.

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2019, 01:56:02 pm »
AntiBenzo, since my taper and recovery, maybe once or twice.

IC....you said in your signature>>>
Sleep was slowly returning but now I'm back in a wave
How were you sleeping then when it was slowly returning? Were you put on these drugs for sleep? I was actually sleeping ok prior to the drugs. I was put on them for panic and anxiety after physical things were ruled out for my chest discomfort.

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2019, 02:31:41 pm »
goodmorning antibenzo, I am glad your chest discomfort was not physical. Was it from anxiety?  Has the chest discomfort gone away?
I see in your signature you have been on the drugs long term, also. Not sure if this makes much difference, as many people who were on a year or less have many withdrawal and recovery issues as well. How's your taper coming along?
In spite of my lack of sleep, I still am glad to be drug free and will never go back on them. When I went to my pcp after finishing my taper, he wanted to prescribe an anti-anxiety medication (non benzo,) which I said no thanks to. It would have been another issue down the road I would have needed to taper off of.
After this long of so very little sleep, I find I function okay on 4+ hours of sleep a [...]. When the rare [...] of 6+ hours happens, I wake up with a terrible headache and really feel no better energy wish, though my head is thinking what all I might get done that day.
I suffer a lot when I get 2-3 hours of sleep. Last [...] I think I slept around 4 hours, so I feel okay today.
There was an obvious reason for my lack of sleep before I was prescribed benzos, which no longer exists. Perhaps it is now a habit that will never resolve itself.

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2019, 02:32:55 pm »
Last [...] was 4