Severe anxiety

[Se...]

I was hoping for som kind of relief from it now at 6 month off but this constant painful chemical anxiety just won't let up.

It doesn't feel like "normal" anxiety like worrying about something or fear. This is physical.

It feels like a toxic electrical stinging sensation inside my brain and body along with a crushing fatique and some days the intensity is on a level that I never thougt it was possible.

Coping techniques like meditation and breathing doesn't help with this kind of anxiety.

Anyone who can relate?

Please tell me how you get your strenght to manage?

Anyone who has healed from this severe anxiety?

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to know too. So sorry for ur suffering. They say 6 months is very early in this. Give some more time. Hopefully it will get better.

Sending my hugs

Vica

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I know that this thread is older but I wanted to let you know that I totally relate!!

It doesn't feel like any anxiety that I ever had prior to the nightmare of bento withdrawal.

Anxiety is just the closest word for the constant feelings of dread and terror inside of my body.

It's an almost physically painful sensation. It just feels like there is something very wrong.

A little hard to describe, but based on your wording I think we are going through something similar.

Things that work for normal anxiety (exercise, breathing exercises, therapy, etc) don't seem to touch this weird physical "anxiety"

I wish I had advice for you but I really don't because it's such an unusual thing and I haven't found anything practical that helps with it. Benadryl seems to help but it's not really a sustainable solution.

Do you feel any better now or are you still having a rough time with it?

I'm sending positive energy your way. We can get through this together! I know what you're going through and you're not alone!

I know that this thread is older but I wanted to let you know that I totally relate!!

It doesn't feel like any anxiety that I ever had prior to the nightmare of bento withdrawal.

Anxiety is just the closest word for the constant feelings of dread and terror inside of my body.

It's an almost physically painful sensation. It just feels like there is something very wrong.

A little hard to describe, but based on your wording I think we are going through something similar.

Things that work for normal anxiety (exercise, breathing exercises, therapy, etc) don't seem to touch this weird physical "anxiety"

I wish I had advice for you but I really don't because it's such an unusual thing and I haven't found anything practical that helps with it. Benadryl seems to help but it's not really a sustainable solution.

Do you feel any better now or are you still having a rough time with it?

I'm sending positive energy your way. We can get through this together! I know what you're going through and you're not alone!

You lucky you find  Benadryl is helping. I tried but make my headpain worse then anxiety get worse too.  :(

Hope we all get better soon!

Hugs

Vica

I have this every morning, now 10 weeks out. I tested for very high cortisol levels at that time of day. Adrenals are screwed up. I am going to naturoupath soon and Chinese herbalist.

Also doing Wim Hoff method deep breathing hyperventilating which has helped.