Author Topic: dizzy and lightheaded when sugar drops  (Read 235 times)

[Buddie]

dizzy and lightheaded when sugar drops
« on: May 21, 2019, 02:59:03 pm »
So im barely eating and I'm eating healthy when i do eat. So this is constantly keeping me right next to keto. Whenever I run out of glucose, i get massively dizzy and lightheaded. I had to go pour myself some orange juice the other day to see if itd help. Well it did. But too big a glass and I'll have a different kind of wave from too much sugar. Its a tight rope im walking on. Too much or too little and wave.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: dizzy and lightheaded when sugar drops
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 10:15:22 pm »
Yep thatís very normal and it does heal I promise you. Do you have any Kroger stores around you? Simple truth organic coconut water is very low in glycemic index and it can help keep blood sugar stable all day long, plus it has electrolytes.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: dizzy and lightheaded when sugar drops
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 02:17:52 am »
I'll ask my parents to grab me some :)