What does it do ?

[Oc...]

Down to 1.9 mg Valium

I’m curious as to what it actually does now down this low ? Some

One said at 0.5 it works on 4% receptors but whether that’s true ? I’m just interested if anyone has any knowledge as knowledge is power, especially over this crap

Down to 1.9 mg Valium

I’m curious as to what it actually does now down this low ? Some

One said at 0.5 it works on 4% receptors but whether that’s true ? I’m just interested if anyone has any knowledge as knowledge is power, especially over this crap

Very little, other than possibly fend off withdrawal sxs.

And at .05, there really  is no physiological response at all  (not even on ...4% of receptors ::).  At that level, any dependency is psychological.

That’s handy to know ! Thanks

I defo agree with side effects part as I cut a little to much and had to steady out at 2mg now where I’m at I feel different as in more sensitive, much more sensitive but I am going to keep MT untill I get to about 0.008 I’m at 0.167 atm weight wise with a dry cut

Thanks for the speedy response!

That’s handy to know ! Thanks

I defo agree with side effects part as I cut a little to much and had to steady out at 2mg now where I’m at I feel different as in more sensitive, much more sensitive but I am going to keep MT untill I get to about 0.008 I’m at 0.167 atm weight wise with a dry cut

Thanks for the speedy response!

Sounds like a fair plan... Sadly some feel the last little bits more than others...

Best wishes with it...

:)