Question about chest pain

[Ne...]

Hi Everyone.  So I went for an EKG last week and they said I probably have Intraventricular conduction delay.  While I know this is nothing to be worried about, I had a panic attack as they put the wires on me. Since then I have been in the worst wave over a week after 2 weeks of feeling amazing.  I keep feeling like I have a pain in my chest, and it does feel like anxiety but I wanted to know if anyone else had this.  It's not so much a tightness but just almost like my chest is sore but on the left side which worries me.  I know many people have gone to the ER just to tell them they are fine, and all my bloodwork came back normal.  Just need some reassurance because this is freaking me out a bit.  Sorry for posting so much lately im just back in a very rough patch between this the anxiety and the depression.

You’ve been checked thank goodness.

Soldier’s heart was first recognised American civil war when fatigue caused men to typically have pain above left nipple, relieved by gentle rubbing. Also known as De Costa syndrome with anx or Ptsd

I hope that helps.

Lots on Google for you there.