Who do you want to thank and praise?

[Tr...]

I had never ever managed this hell trip without other people. 

The worst had been to give away my beloved golden retriever. Now he lives with my ex.

He (not the dog!) has helped me pay bills, income-tax return and my car. He bought food, and I got homemade every day. I really wanted to pay, but he refused.

My mother, and sisters, are so understanding. Never questioned, or tired of me.

An old friendship turned into love. For me, it was completely incomprehensible. I felt so ugly, and didn't want to see myself in the mirror. He has seen me in all bad conditions - and it's not beautiful. He helps me with everything.

Then I don't want to complain, and it's very good. Dark and negative thoughts causes so much damage. He makes me laugh and giggle, and I forget the hard reality.

And everyone has read Parkers "what's happening in your brain". And that means so much.

I also want to thank Al here on BB. So much encouragement and understanding. A friendship I never forget, and will always be in my heart.

And all amazing friends, and moderators, on BB.

So in the middle of this mess, and hell, I'm so grateful. I had never done this without you.

Who do you want to thank and praise?

God,  my parents and a dear friend I met here on this board. I don’t know how I would have made it through without them!

Hello everyone,

Please note that this is a secular forum, and religious posts are not allowed, except on the Faith Board, which you can join if you wish:

Access to faith-based Support is not automatic. To access the board, please go to:

Profile >> Modify Profile (from the lower menu bar) >> Group Membership >> 'Faith-based Support' >> click 'Request Membership >> add a reason for joining the group in the 'Request Group Membership' box (no detailed explanation required)>> click 'Submit Request'.

:thumbsup:

Megan

My Brother Adrien. He's been so understanding and of such support since I came off drugs nearly two years ago and moved in back with family. Through the dreadful monophobia, akathisia impatience and flatness of my emotions, through all of my withdrawal 'quirks' and my crazy weird coping behaviors... he's been there without judgement. By my side and supportive. Thank you so much dear Little Brother.