TODAY 3 LONG YEARS FREE

[Vi...]

Today I’m celebrating to be a life. This 3 years of my life been horrible and never wish to anyone.

I’m off benzo 3 years

off remeron 15months

Off hormones 6 months

I’m not taking anything except natural thyroid medication

Still suffering 24/7 with severe head pain/ scalp pain.(pressure,  burning squeezing zapping headache )

Anxiety- panic attacks,

depression,

body pain(nerves pain, thingling, numbness acidic burning in my body, muscle spasm left side

Chest-heart pain

Tinnitus

Severe hormonal issues

Still not able to work or exercise

Cry a lot

FAIR off dying or not going to heal

Getting better

Sleep improving a little. Good night I can sleep 6-7 broken hrs. (Up every 1.5 hrs with hot flush anxiety)

Some day I can cook a very simple meal.

I can go to store for very short time.

I can walk 2 times half hr every day. (Some day it makes it worse)

I have some positive thoughts for very short time.

I’m still very sensitive for anything and everything. Not able to listen music or talk long time.

Im going trough a very bad menapouse right now ,( I’m 58 years old ) and not sure I’m so sick bc the withrawl off benzo and remeron ( I kindled both) or menapouse or all together everything.

I wish I would able to write a better more positive post.

Love you all and praying for you all to get better

Love and healing

Vica :smitten:

Today I’m celebrating to be a life. This 3 years of my life been horrible and never wish to anyone.

I’m off benzo 3 years

off remeron 15months

Off hormones 6 months

Still suffering 24/7 with severe head pain/ scalp pain.(pressure,  burning squeezing zapping headache )

Anxiety- panic attacks,

depression,

body pain(nerves pain, thingling, numbness acidic burning in my body, muscle spasm left side

Chest-heart pain

Tinnitus

Severe hormonal issues

Cry a lot

Getting better

Sleep improving a little. Good night I can sleep 6-7 broken hrs. (Up every 1.5 hrs with hot flush anxiety)

I’m still very sensitive for anything and everything. Not able to listen music or talk long time.

Im going trough a very bad menapouse right now ,( I’m 58 years old ) and not sure I’m so sick bc the withrawl off benzo and remeron ( I kindled both) or menapouse or all together everything.

Love and healing

Hi Vica,

Much love to you and prayers for continued healing. I am suffering through menopause, too, on top of being 21 months in benzo-withdrawal. Its crazy! In this protracted phase it is hard to tell sometimes which symptoms are menopause-related and which are benzo-related. 

Cloudy and fuzzy thinking? Could be both!

Extreme fatigue? Could be both!

Nerves tingling and hot flashes? Could be both!

Muscle pain and weakness? Could be both!

And the list goes on & on. :(

I can't work either and don't know if I will be able to in the future, but I sure hope so! I want to feel useful again. I would like to be able to dress up for work and interact with others. Right now, I am able to do some physical activity and go shopping for food to cook for my spouse and me. Its so much work! And he doesn't help out in that department. He won't help me shop, help cook or help me clean the house. So the house has a fine layer of dust everywhere! But he is a wonderful support system in every other area which is nice.

We are lucky to have someone special in our lives, and in your case you have kids & grandkids. :)  I hope that is helpful & rewarding for you. But, it is so sad and frustrating when we remember how we used to be, versus how we are now (suffering so badly) and we cant interact with life and loved ones the way we'd like.

Also, I will not take hormones because I do not want to be a doctor's guinea pig again. I am curious to know how you felt taking hormones during your awithdrawal from other meds (remeron, benzos). Do you like being off hormones?

I don't know exactly what I am saying, but I am just sending you love and hugs. 3 years is a long time to still be suffering, but I hope relief comes to you soon. You're not alone. Much love to you!

Vica: I have "celebrated" 40 months, so I recognize all horrible symptoms. I think the sensitivity is the worst.

You can do some activities,but most causes setback.  So it's really tough.

Congratulations, you're so strong! :)

Love and healing!

I’m off benzo 3 years

off remeron 15months

Off hormones 6 months

Anxiety- panic attacks,

depression,

Chest-heart pain

Tinnitus

Severe hormonal issues

Cry a lot

Getting better

Love and healing

Hi Vica,

Much love to you and prayers for continued healing. I am suffering through menopause, too, on top of being 21 months in benzo-withdrawal. Its crazy! In this protracted phase it is hard to tell sometimes which symptoms are menopause-related and which are benzo-related. 

Cloudy and fuzzy thinking? Could be both!

Extreme fatigue? Could be both!

Nerves tingling and hot flashes? Could be both!

Muscle pain and weakness? Could be both!

And the list goes on & on. :(

I can't work either and don't know if I will be able to in the future, but I sure hope so! I want to feel useful again. I would like to be able to dress up for work and interact with others. Right now, I am able to do some physical activity and go shopping for food to cook for my spouse and me. Its so much work! And he doesn't help out in that department. He won't help me shop, help cook or help me clean the house. So the house has a fine layer of dust everywhere! But he is a wonderful support system in every other area which is nice.

We are lucky to have someone special in our lives, and in your case you have kids & grandkids. :)  I hope that is helpful & rewarding for you. But, it is so sad and frustrating when we remember how we used to be, versus how we are now (suffering so badly) and we cant interact with life and loved ones the way we'd like.

Also, I will not take hormones because I do not want to be a doctor's guinea pig again. I am curious to know how you felt taking hormones during your awithdrawal from other meds (remeron, benzos). Do you like being off hormones?

I don't know exactly what I am saying, but I am just sending you love and hugs. 3 years is a long time to still be suffering, but I hope relief comes to you soon. You're not alone. Much love to you!

Hi TaterTo, thank you for your understanding and your wonderful words for me. Give me a great comfort. :smitten:

I’m so sorry you going trough something similar like me. This is just so unfair what we have to go trough bc miss medication. I can’t trust any of the doctors now or I’m not going to able to take any medication without anxiety. So sad what this journey brought to our mind. Before I was such a happy healthy women.

You ask me about the hormones.

Yes I went on it bc my hormones dropped suddenly so much and my anxiety from the withrawl from benzo, remeron and menapouse  was so bad I was shaking nonstop and could not sleep for months. It was like I die or go on hormones( projesterone)  But the truth, is never helped me. I went on 10 mg cream and went up 30 mg still no relief. Then my doctor push me on estrogen cream too then my panic attacks get much more. As soon I put the estrogen cream on myself I got in 10-30 minutes a panic attack. I knew is the estrogen and after 1 week I stoped using it. Then after slowly I came off projesterone cream too bc is never really helped me. Actually my doctor told me to come off but he never told me how. I had so bad experience with all the doctors... can’t trust them anymore.

Coming off hormones was just as bad as benzo or remeron acute withrawl but I think even worst bc by now my body is so week and sensitive I’m surprised I even still a life.

My life is still hell  and trying to climb up  from the deepest hole in my life. Hope I will make it .....

Yes we are so lucky to have our husband for support. Without him and BB support I would be not here.

Thank you again for your kind words I appreciate it more then I can tell. Feel not alone.  :smitten:

Pm me if you feel like to talk to someone.

Love and healing

Vica

Vica: I have "celebrated" 40 months, so I recognize all horrible symptoms. I think the sensitivity is the worst.

You can do some activities,but most causes setback.  So it's really tough.

Congratulations, you're so strong! :)

Love and healing!

Hi translator

40 months! Wow congratulations! Do you have or head head symptoms too?

Congrats to you Vica! The healing process is sooooo long... glad to see you are still on here and still fighting through it. Hold onto the improvements and hope it gets more tolerable very soon. Big hugs to you!

Congrats to you Vica! The healing process is sooooo long... glad to see you are still on here and still fighting through it. Hold onto the improvements and hope it gets more tolerable very soon. Big hugs to you!

Thank you teegirl, for your kind words! Feel blessed to have such a nice support in my life.

Love you