Non stop eye twitch and Fatique at 7 months

[He...]

I am withdrawing 7 months of klonopin and i think the worst is over.. my windows are coming larger and larger so i think that is positive for my recovery :) but its for sure not alll positive :/ I have a continuous eye twitch. It is very very very frustrating and i hope this will end because its already 3 months now.. :/ can’t focus because of this.. Also my fatique is very unpleasant together whit blury/misty vison.Mostly i have this vision in the afternoon, very hard sometimes especially at work I try to stay positive that’s all i can try to do.

Did you guys had this eye twitch?hope this will get better!!

I had the eye twitching I ended up have a MRI ran on the neck mine turned out to be a  protruding disc at C6. A chiropractor put my neck in traction a few times and it went away.

• 5 months later...

I just started having this on my right eye lid. Im 3 months off.

Its not all the time comes and goes but lots times i feel it.

I have severe muscle contraction and spasm allover my head, face and upper body too.

Hope to hear from ppl who recovered from this very annoying sx

I have an eye twitch as well.  It is annoying as heck.  It gets worse when I am tired or stressed.

For me, Botox injections have helped.

There is evidence B12 or Magnesium deficiency can cause twitching of the eye muscles. https://food.ndtv.com/food-drinks/does-your-eye-twitch-frequently-you-could-have-this-nutrient-deficiency-1733013

B vitamins help with the nerves, linings of the nerves, and transmitters.  All people who have gone through wd need to build up their stores.  The hallucinations and DT (delirium tremors) of alcoholism are partially to blame by lack of B12. It can also affect balance and gait. You may need more than the RDA to see results. Start there and increase until symptoms resolve. Niacin is the one that can give a flush- temporary hot sensation accompanied by a bright red diffuse rash.  It goes away after an hour.  You can also use non-flushing.  Dr. A Hoffer used high dose buffered vitamin C and niacin to help with withdrawal- see YT vids.

Due to the stressors of withdrawal, B vitamins which are water soluble usually run low. Many B vitamins are synthesized in the gut, or are initiated in the stomach, but with the digestive issues of wd, this assembly or conversion can be sorely lacking.

Use B vitamins in a complex first as they often work in concert See if that is enough. If not you can add more B12.

Magnesium is essential to help regulate muscle contractions. If low, it can even cause heart irregularities.

Add new things one at a time to evaluate their response. Good luck and hope it helps.