Almost 1 Year Free! (May 20th)

[je...]

I was never sure if I would return to this site after some of the awful things that I experienced over this past year, but here I am. It's hard to believe that a year has gone by already! In the early days, I felt like the days were dragging and obsessed over the timeline of healing. I kept hoping to be at 100% by 3 months, then 6 months, then 8 months...and so on. At this point, I would say I am 95% healed. I am good for the most part. I took on a new job about 3 months ago and handled that very well! My hair finally quit falling out! It's growing back, thankfully!

I am much more optimistic and hopeful for complete healing. I still have issues with head pressure/pain occasionally and nerve burning sensations in my spine. They are frustrating, but I'm grateful that's all at this point! I lost 30 lbs in the process and have since gained all of that back...ugh. I have also had a few glasses of wine over the past 2-3 months with no reportable changes.

One of these days I will post a success story, but I want to be 100% when that day comes.

Very grateful for all of the advice and encouragement in those early days from people on this forum. Hang in there everyone!