2 Years Benzo Free, 1 Month Zoloft Free: Game Over

[go...]

First time in almost a decade that I'm on no psychiatric medication.  Feeling awesome.  Break the chains, friends.

First time in almost a decade that I'm on no psychiatric medication.  Feeling awesome.  Break the chains, friends.

Congratulations!  So happy you are Med free and feeling awesome!!

SaraSue  :smitten:

Congratulations on a job well done!  I'm 8 1/2 months Benzo free after 7 years & Antidepressant free after 11 years- I'm doing well too!  Took a lot but really healing!  Have you visited Surviving Antidepressants.org- Great Forum- Anyhow- Hang in there & Stay Strong- Laydefish

Absolutely fantastic!  One of the hardest lessons for most of us is learning to use "skills, not pills".  31 months benzo free here, have weaned down 60% on neurontin, with lamotrigine the next on the list to go. You and so many others give all of us hope that there's a light at the end of this long journey.  Well done. thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Way to go!!!! I would be interested in hearing how you feel now. Do you have any symptoms of mental problems like depression now? Once I got off a boatload of psych meds I was no longer depressed, or even anxious. Seems that those very drugs CAUSED my problems. I find this disturbing.

east