veggie shake

[cr...]

Please help me design a shake that will help my extreme benzo withdrawal. Im having trouble getting solid food down. High carb stuff makes my condition worse. I desperately need something to decrease the electricity in my brain. I threw some broccoli and celery and spinach in the blender this morning but couldnt hold it down. Disgusting. So i added some banana. But its got alot of sugar since its a carb. Also idk if i should add a few blueberries. Any suggestions? I cant tolerate cbd oil. And I'm not touching anticonvulsants with 10 foot pole. Let food be the medicine. There's gotta be something that'll help me

I usually use Kale or Spinach with protein powder, unsweetened almond milk, a few blueberries, cinnamon, ginger, tumeric, pepper, and nutritional yeast flakes .and drink it . I use to do it everyday for about a year, but now I only do it about 2 or 3 times a week. Don't know if it helped but it certainly did not hurt. Sometimes I use other vegetables but whatever you like.

PG

I was actually wondering about tumeric. Its a food right? So no side effects or set backs?

I get the tumeric ground up in a shaker and just sprinkle it in my smoothie or on my oatmeal. I even sprinkle it in a concoction I drink consisting of lemon juice, cream of tartar and Himalayan sea salt. I have had no setbacks from it.

Wait wait wait, Crescentelite, are you looking for a shake to feed yourself? I just read you had tried keto and have been suffering the bad keto flu - where are you with regards to that? Do you feel sick after eating?

OK, carbs rev you up, that's a starting point. Keep off bananas for now then.

Turmeric? A quick Google search pointed towards some stuff regarding GABA, I don't think Buddies keep off curries but I wouldn't go sprinkling too much of something into all my meals, that's a 'medicating' behavior and I'd be wary of any effects of a spice or herb in larger doses than one would use just for taste.

Look for LOW GI foods to put into your smoothies or shakes. Avocado, spinach, kale, cucumber... nuts, coconut or other nut milk. Low carb/GI fruits include blueberries and other berries. Do your research, always.

And be mindful. See what works for YOU. See what you like in terms of tastes - that is also very important as eating/feeding yourself should bring some pleasure, at least try...

It ought to start getting better at some point, you are headed the right way. So hang in there!

Yeah ive been having my parents make me keto food for 2 days now. Was going okay. But feel horrible today. I just make myself veggie shakes when i can.

Eat lots of mashed organic sweet potatoes with organic pure butter. I did this in Acute when everything made me vomit