How long will a homemade valium solution made from pills last or expire?

[jo...]

I am doing a DLMT from valium using pills and making my own solution from my pills.  I usually make enough to last a few days for convenience.  How long will a batch of homemade valium solution last before it is no longer effective?  Does it go bad in several days, weeks, etc..?  In other words, how often do I need to make a new batch?

Thanks to all replies.

I am doing a DLMT from valium using pills and making my own solution from my pills.  I usually make enough to last a few days for convenience.  How long will a batch of homemade valium solution last before it is no longer effective?  Does it go bad in several days, weeks, etc..?  In other words, how often do I need to make a new batch?

Thanks to all replies.

None of the ingredients are perishable, so it will not spoil, or "go bad".  And there will be no change in potency or efficacy.  But since you're preparing, handling, and storing in less-than-laboratory conditions, there is a (small) possibility of bacterial contamination.  And even if that occurs, it really doesn't effect it usability, it just makes it a little icky.

You should have no problem making 10-14 day batches, and probably even longer.

Just FYI, the Rx Diazepam Oral Solution has a mfgr's shelf life of 3 years.

Agree with Builder - the Rx Valium is so much easier to use and to dose from. I do 9:1 with water and have the Roche Rx liquid valium 5:5.

:thumbsup: