water or milk for clonazepam liquid taper

[...]

Hello

For the liquid taper of clonazepam does water work as well as milk?

Any ideas please?

Thanks for your help

Anne

Hello

Any ideas please?

Thanks for your help

Anne

K, like most common benzos, is NOT WATER-SOLUBLE, so water won't work.  (yeah, I know they do it on YouTube, but its not true)

It is lipid(fat)soluble, so you can use milk.

It is also highly soluble on vodka (alcohol) and propylene glycol,  and can then then be diluted with water.

You can also make a suspension, using a pharma suspension agent like OraPlus.

Hello

Any ideas please?

Thanks for your help

Anne

Anne , 

We are very similar.  I think I have Lyme too and am also tapering K. I've been dry cutting bit want to switch to milk. How is your Lyme treatment going?  I tried strong herbs and now am preparing to do a homeopathic treatment.

Hello,

How is your switch over to milk titration? Did you not like the dry cutting . I am just wondering about the orange settlement I see on the bottom of the milk. Do you notice that too or is that normal ?

Lyme is tough to deal with but I do not think the clonazepam is helping so I like to get off .

How is your Lyme treatment ? Have you been diagnosed a long time ?

Hello,

How is your switch over to milk titration? Did you not like the dry cutting . I am just wondering about the orange settlement I see on the bottom of the milk. Do you notice that too or is that normal ?

Lyme is tough to deal with but I do not think the clonazepam is helping so I like to get off .

How is your Lyme treatment ? Have you been diagnosed a long time ?

Hi,

Have not started the liquid taper yet, still dry cutting. 

How is it going for you?  I do know water is no good good for dissolving Klon.

I was diagnosed through symptoms in February by a clinic. Did 2 months of strong herbs couldnt handle it.  Went to Lyme doctor a month ago, he didnt think I had it nor did a nautropath I consulted.  Had blood tests done and did have two hands come back showing a past infection.  Decided to try the homeopathic LKit to treat Borrelia/Babisia to rule it out. 

I hate being on Clonazepam, which is why I am trying to taper off. I'm really scared because of past medication tapers but I have to do it.

How are you being treated for Lyme and when were you diagnosed?

Final Healing.