aweful symptoms

[...]

Hello,

I started tapering form0.375 mg clonazepam 1 week ago, I have head pressure and buzzing in my head, headache, anxiety, sweating, heart palps, but I have had them all the time while I was on clonazepam for 6 years too off and on. What does it mean? What can I do, I am doing a slow taper. I also take 7.5 zopiclone for sleep since being floxed with cipro 7 years ago.

Any suggestions and advice please?

Thanks

Anne

Hello,

I just wondered if someone knew if this is withdrawal symptoms all along even when you are still taking the clonazepam.

I am a little confused about what is going on.

Thank you to you all

Anne

Hi Anne, it sounds like your symptoms are pretty typical for benzo withdrawal. Most of us have had similar symptoms or variations of them. If your symptoms are intense, (and it sounds like they are), perhaps holding until they subside a bit would help .

FD

Thank you for your help,

I have had these symptoms since I was floxed, and I wonder if I had withdrawal symptoms ever since. I did not know about benzo buddies but, I wish I had, You all have been such a help to me to figure this out.

Can anyone relate to the floxing and these symptoms?

Will they go away?

Thanks

Anne

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Anne,

I have similar symptoms – tinnitus, anxiety, fast heart rate. I've had them before I started tapering, and still as I taper. These symptoms could be part withdrawal side effects or part 'regular' side effects (simply from using the medicine that suppresses your CNS). Related or not to floxing, it doesn't matter, it will all go away as you heal.

Taper responsibly!  :)