so, i am old. and i have health issues on top of taper.

[Ca...]

???:(  if i could eat right and eat healthy like i used to, i would beat this thing with one hand tied behind me.  but, as it stands, i have an esophogus stricture and swallowing problems causing me to not eat right.  so, i am not getting adequate nutrition.  i don't know what to do.  i am scared.  doc isn't helping.  i pray God heals me, and He is.  But, i worry i am not eating somedays and cannot eat 3 healthy square meals daily.  anyone else have health issues they worry about.  plus i am a hypochondriac and i never know where my real health issues end off and tapering symptoms begin.  i wish i lived with a doctor.

In the uk you can get Complan and Build up as liquid, or from Amazon. Do try to get 2500 Cal in each day.  You might feel stronger.

You are not alone, join the oldies club! We have more health issues but won’t be beaten.

Dick 

is Complan like Boost over here in the USA?  and, i am lucky if i eat 800 calories a day.  i struggle with food and it's a challenge.  i wish you well, sir.

Cathy, I lost a lot of weight on my taper. I really couldn't eat I was so nauseated. 800 calories? I was lucky if I got down 500. I lost 40 pounds.

Boost and Ensure really saved me. They are available just about everywhere. Or you could get Amazon to deliver.

:thumbsup:

Katz

I downed a lot of Ensure/Boost but wasn't happy about it cuz it's artificial. Then I found these all-natural liquid meals packed with superfoods. Maybe you can find something similar where you are.

https://smoothmeals.com

Shoot, those look so good . . . I'm looking into them for myself right now! I wish I had known about them when I was a 50 pound tapering weakling.  :'(

Katz

They're not cheap, but worth it I think, and take all the work out of eating healthy. More satiating than Ensure. Hope you can get them, Katz!