DLMT, Pills with liquid, should they be dosed evenly during the day?

[jo...]

I am currently taper from 15 mg of valium by taking 7 mg in pill form in the morning and 7 mg of pill at night with my liquid taper of 1 mg. = 15 mg.  At 1 mg of DLMT, it is just easier taking that dose at one time. I am almost done tapering the 1st mg, which at my plan takes 33 days.

Does it matter if I do my 1 mg liquid taper at night, morning, or split it between the two doses?  I ask this because I take my night dose at 8 pm and go to bed around 11 pm, I sleep well throughout the night, but I have trouble getting out of bed in the morning.  I take my morning pill dose at 9 am, which is when my dosage alarm on my phone goes off that wakes me up. 

So, I sleep soundly all night for 9-10 hours and then wake up to take my morning dose, which then again leaves me sedated until around 1 pm in the afternoon.  After 1 pm, I feel fine the rest of the day.  Then at night I take my dose, wake up and take my morning dose and the cycle continues over and over.

Could this be it is because I am still at a fairly large dose of valium and this is common, or does anyone having the same sedation problems with valium have any other dosage schedules that may be helpful?  I do not want to go back to 3 doses a day.

It won't matter at all.  Take them however its most convenient.

I always kept the biggest dose for bedtime, hoping it would help with sleep, but I really even that was only psychological.

It won't matter at all.  Take them however its most convenient.

I always kept the biggest dose for bedtime, hoping it would help with sleep, but I really even that was only psychological.

Thanks builder.  I don't have a problem sleeping yet, my problem is keeping my eyes open.  Hopefully when I get to a lower dose it will get better.  I kind of feel guilty after reading about all the people with insomnia, and I have just the opposite sx.