8 Months Benzo Free!!

[La...]

All I Wanted Was Pain Relief!

As of May 1 2019, I am 8 months Benzo free after 7 long years & Antidepressant free after 11!! 

I hope this story will inspire You to Keep Going -  It does get Better Everyday!!

*I would like to preface my story by stating that I'm a 53yr old female with a long History of Severe Chronic Neck Pain, including radiating nerve pain down into shoulders, arms & hands and "Pre-exisiting Tinnitus" stemming from TMJ, prior to any "significant" Benzo or Antidepressant use. I also have never experienced depression, sleep issues, anxiety or any other mental disorder prior to taking Benzodiazepines or Antidpressants.

In Sept 2018, in a little under a 1 month period, I Discontinued:(Prozac 60MG daily in 1 week) and (Diazepam 6MG daily-CT),  I also Reduced:(Hydrocodone 10-325MG 5x daily to 10-325MG 4x daily) and (Gabapentin 2400MG to 2000MG daily).  I now know after researching, how ridicously quick that was, and potentially dangerous as well.  But at the time, I was completly desperate for some type of relief from the ever increasing, puzzling, and horrendous pain and anxiety I was experiencing everyday! 

Most of these physical symptoms I was having, seemed to be like the same as the everyday pain I experienced from my chronic neck issues, but this was much worse, a lot more intense. The pain was so excrutiating it would make me come to tears on a daily basis.  My "Pre-existing" Tinnitus became constant & much louder (where as in the past, stress would have to be present for symptoms to increase).  I lost a lot of muscle mass, as well a loss of elasticity in my skin.  My hair & nails were dry, brittle and broke easily. I also experienced intense undereye bags & dark circles,  I had gastrointestinal issues, extreme sensitivity to light, sound, taste, smell and movement.  I experienced sexual dysfunction, full-body tremors, nausea, sweating, blurred vision, headaches, slurred speech, I was light-headed & dizzy, and had flu-like symptoms.

Then there were the new mental symptoms as well such as, daily 4 hr-long panic attacks and general anxiety.  I was self harming, I felt anger & rage, suicidal thoughts, I had general apathy, sleep disturbances, paranoia, confusion, emotional outbursts, cognitive disabilities. I was easily startled, there were daily mood swings, long periods of rumination, irritability, aggitation, derealization/depersonalization, vivid dreams & nightmares, loss of appetite & weight loss, general depressive state, inpulsiveness, intense crying spells, disinterest in grooming, I experienced mania, extreme Brain Fog", poor concentration, and more.  Although these symptoms became a daily occurance during the 2 months prior to my "Final Taper/Redution/Stoppage of medications, they started out a good 6  years prior to the final taper coming in the pattern of windows & waves, once again intensifying over time.

But,  happily at the end that month (Sept 2018), the "Brain Fog" started to clear and although I was still dealing with some anxious thoughts & feelings,  the daily panic attacks had stopped, and they became more like waves of intense emotions instead of the constant feelings of panic, sadness, and anger I had been experiencing.  Overall mentally I was doing better, even though there were some new & worsening of symptoms  I was determined to stay strong because there was already such a big improvement.  Remember, I've never had anxiety or panic attacks prior to any of this!

Jump to 6 months later,  in Feb 2019 thats when I realized there must be a bigger problem since I was still having withdrawal symptoms that were so intense and so much longer than the drugs' website said it would be (LOL), so back online I went.  This is when I found the wonderful Forums for the support in the Tapering & Withdrawl of Benzos and Antidepressants,  and this explained so much!  This was the time I also learned about the negative aspects of long-term use, Tolerance & Interdose Withdrawal,  antidepressant "Poop Out",  as well as Post or Protracted withdrawal (PAWS), and quickly realized that I in fact I was in PAWS (Post Acute Withdrawal Syndrome) and had been for some time!

You see the worsening pain symptoms and definetly a lot of my most extreme behaviors (some Manic), that I had been feeling and exhibiting for the last  6 years (in varying degrees) were actually due to long-term use,  abrubt dosage changes,  a period of having to go "Cold Turkey" for 3 wks off all meds,  and a developed Tolerance, which became "Tolerance Withdrawal" of Benzodiazepines & Antidepressants.

So armed with that info. as well as aquiring my Dr Records and Pharmacy Medication History,  and I was able to piece together when it was that my major emotional & behaviorial issues really began.  It seemed to start around April 2011,  when many of my abrubt medication changes were made as well as my subsequent personality changes.  This is also the point when my Dr. started to introduce new medications, and started increasing & decreasing  dosages as well, sometimes without warning of the change, all without warning of side effects of those changes! (Abrubt changes to dosages and/or drugs themselves can lead to withdrawal symptoms, and a highly "Sensatized" Central Nervous System, AKA  "Kindling".

Please note, I took all Medications as directed, and I never, I repeat Never Abused them in any way!  Here I listed the most abrubt changes.  During  this 7 year "Drug History" there were aproximatly 58 differant dose changes made, as well as at least 14 differant medications added and/or taken away, and a complete 3-week long cold turkey off of all "regular meds" due to an emergency hospitalization for Pnemonia in 2015, which also unfortunatly included Flouroquinlone Antibiotics which react very badly on your body  when taking Benzodiazepines!

The most notable changes were as follows: (No Tapers unless noted).

May -June 2011  Hydrocodone daily dosage more than doubled @ same dose for 4 yrs, 22.5MG to 50 MG.

June 2011  Diazepam introduced @ high starting dose 40 MG (no lead up)

July 2011  Hydrocodone reduced 50MG to 37.5 MG

Nov-Dec 2011  Gabapentin introduced 300MG; Diazepam decreased 40MG to 30MG, Hydrocodone decreased 37.5MG to 30MG

Jan-Feb-March 2012  Prozac dose doubled after 4yrs 20MG to 40MG, Gabapentin increased 300MG to 800MG, Hydrocodone decreased 30MG to 22.5MG, then increased to 30 MG

April-May-June 2012  Prempro, Estradiol 1MG, Progesterone 200MG- 2 months

June 2012  1st signs of manic behavior

March 2013  Hydrocodone decreased 30MG to 22.5MG, Prozac increased 40MG to 60MG

Aug 2013  Hydrocodone increased from 22.5MG to 40MG

Sept- Oct 2013  Manic behavior

Aug-Sept 2014  Diazepam doubled from 30MG to 60MG, Prozac decreased from 60MG to 40MG

Oct 2014  Prozac increased 40MG to 60MG, Diazepam reduced 60MG to 30MG,  Manic Behavior

July 2015  Emergency Hospitilization (3 wks), diagnosed w/double Pneumonia & severe malnutrition. (Please note with Benzos use there is a 54% increased risk of developing Pneumonia. www.News-Medical.net/News/20121212/BendodiazepinesAssociatedWithFatalPneumonia.aspx).

I was put back on all meds @ full doses @ end of Hospilization.

July-Dec 2015  Doxycycline, Amox/K clav, Metronidazole- Flouroquinolone Type Antibiotics

Dec 2015  Manic Behavior

Jan 2016  Levofloxacin -Flouroquinolone Type Antibiotic

Feb 2016  Spiriva Respimat Inhaler

April-Aug-Oct 2016  Hydrocodone decreased 40MG to30MG, Introduced Cyclobenzaprine 30Mg (Antidepressant)

May 2016  Emotional Otburst, constant Brain Fog

July 2016  Hydrocodone increased 30MG to 40MG

Sept 2016  Diazepam decreased 30MG to 15MG, no warning no taper

Nov 2016  Hydrocodone decreased 40MG to 30MG

__________________________________________________________________________________

Jan-March-April 2017  Prozac 60MG switched to Cymbalta 60MG (no warning of switch), Hydrocodone decreased 30MG to 20MG, shakines began regularly

May 2017  Hydrocodone increased 20MG to 30MG

June 2017  Cymbalta 90MG switched back to Prozac 60MG

Sept 2017  Manic Behavior

Nov 2017  Diazepam decresed 15MG to 6MG no warning or taper, Tremors began

__________________________________________________________________________________

May 2018  Hydrocodone 30MG switched to Oxycodone 40MG

June 2018  Switched Oxycodone 40MG to Hydrocodone 50MG

July-August 2018  Manic Behavior

Sept 2018 Prozac 60MG to 0MG, Diazepam 6MG to 0MG, Hydrocodone 50MG to 40MG, Gabapentin 2400MG to 2000MG

Oct 2018  Hydrocodone 40MG to 35MG

**For a complete Drug History please see the end of this Posting!

So to recap, some reasons why you may be misdiagnosed with suffering from side effects of being prescribed a Benzo or Antidepressant would be as follows: #1). The fact that Psychotropic Drugs (Benzo's & Ad's) have side effects that can mimic many of the symptoms of chronic pain, hence a big part of the reason why many patients with "pre-exisiting Pain Issues" can go undiagonosed, especially when still taking meds for chronic pain that can also mimic the same symptoms. #2). If age-appropriate, menapausal symptoms may be blamed, i.e. extreme temperature changes, mood swings etc...  #3). Life's Stresses  may be blamed i.e. family estrangement, medical disability etc...

At this point in my healing, I'm still experiencing the "Windows & Waves" pattern of symptoms although the windows are longer & the waves are not as intense.  As I heal, I'm trying to stay really positive and not waste time by dwelling on what in my opinion is the incompetance & greed of some in the Medical Industry.  Instead I'm determined to participate in any & all research projects I can to help spread the awareness of the dangers of these potent Psychotropic drugs, and to help spread awareness to the Medical Profession as well as to friends & family. 

Below I've listed the ones I have come acrosss.  I hope you too will consider getting involved to help get the word out.  I've included helpful & informational websites as well. (as of May 2019)

Good Luck in your Journey & God Bless!!  You will Heal!!!!

TheWithdrawalproject.org

MDJunction.com

BenzoInfo.com

Rxisk.org

BeyondMeds.com

Benzo.org

SSRIStories.net

DrugAwareness.org

MDBad.com

BenzoAction.com

Innercompass.com

W-Bad.org- World Benzo Day  July 11

*Full history  **All Dosages are Daily Totals

Prozac (Fluoxetine):  (Nov 2007: 10MG), (Dec 2007-Dec 2011: 20Mg0), (Jan 2012-Feb 2013: 40MG), (March 2013-July 2014 60 MG), (Aug 2014-Sept 2014: 40Mg), (Oct 2014-Dec  2016: 60Mg), (Jan 2017-May 2017: Switched to Cymbalta,*See Below!), (June 2017-Nov 2017: 60MG), (Dec 2017: 80MG), (Jan 2017-Sept 2 2018: 60MG), (Sept 3 2018-Sept 5 2018: 40MG), (Sept 6 2018-Sept 8 2018: 20MG), (Sept 9 2018-May 2019: 0MG)

Cymbalta (Duloxetine):  (Jan 2017-May 2017: 60MG)

Cyclobenzaprine:  (Aug 2016: 30MG), (Feb 2017: 30MG)

Elavil: (July 1995-Feb 1996: 60MG/No Taper)

Vicodin ES: (Jan 2002-June 2004: 1/2 tab daily), (July 2004-July 2007: 3 tabs daily)

Diazepam (Valium): (July 1995- Feb 1996 10MG) May 2011-Oct 2011: 10MG), (Nov 2011-July 2014: 30MG), (Aug 2014-Sept 2014: 60MG), (Oct 2014-Aug 2016: 30MG), (Sept 16 2016-Oct 2017: 15MG), (Nov 2017-Sept 2018:6MG), (Aug 20 2018-M4/7ay 2019: 0MG)

Gabapentin (Neurotin): (Nov 2011: 900MG-300MG/3 daily), (Jan 2012: 1800MG/3 daily), Feb 2012-Aug 3 2018: 2400MG), (Aug 4 2018- May 2019: 2000Mg)

Hydrocodone (Norco):  (July 2007-April 2011:22.5Mg-7.5-750MG/3daily),(May 2011-July 14 2011:50Mg-10-325/5daily),(July 15 2011-Oct 2011:37.5MG-5daily), (November 2011:30MG-7.5-325MG/4daily),(Dec 2011: 30MG-7.5-500MG/4daily),(Jan 2012-Feb 20 2012: 22.5Mg-7.5-500MG/3daily),(Feb 21 2012-March 2012:30MG-7.5-500MG/4daily),(April 2012-Feb 2013:30MG-10-325MG/3daily),(March 2013-July 2013:22.5MG-7.5-750MG/3daily),(Aug 2013-March 2016:40Mg-10-325MG/4daily),(April 2016-June 2016:30MG-10-325MG/3daily), (July 2016-Oct 2016:40Mg-10-325Mg/4daily),(Nov 2016-Feb 2017:30MG-10-325/3daily), (March 2017-April 2017:20MG-5-325/4daily),(May 2017-April 2018:30MG-10-325/3daily),(June 2018-Aug 25 2018:50MG-10-325/5daily),(Aug 26 2018-Sept 2 2018:40.5MG-10-325/4.5daily), (Sept 3 2018-Sept 10 2018:40MG-10-325/4daily),(Sept 11 2018-Sept 18 2018:30MG-10-325/3daily),(Sept 19 2018-May 1 2019:30.5MG-10-325/3.5daily)

Oxycodone: (May 2018:40MG-10-325MG/4daily)

Tizandine: (Dec 2016:4MG),(June 2017:8MG),(Dec 2017:8MG)

Baclofen: (May 2018-Aug 2018:20MG)

Prempro (hormones): (April 2012)

Estradiol (hormones): (May 2012:1MG)

Progestrone (hormones):  (June 2012: 200MG daily for 12 days each month)

Benzonatate (cough supressant):  (July 2015:100MG)

Doxycycline: (Flouroquinlone Antibiotic):  (Aug 2015:200MG)

Metronidazole (Flouroquinlone Antibiotic):  (Dec 2015, Feb-March 2016: 500MG-1 tab 2x daily)

Levofloxacin (Flouroquinlone Antibiotic):  (Jan 2016:500Mg-1 month)

Amox/ KClav: (875-125MG:2 tabs daily for 30 days)

Propranol (anti-tremor): (Jan 2018:120MG)

Epidural Steroid Injections (Cervical Neck Area): (Feb, April, June 2017)

Spiriva Respimat Inhaler:  (March 2016: 2.5MG 2 sprays daily)

Well since no one else has said it here, Congratulations on your success, I literally know how hard its been and I want to wish you all the happiness in the world, you deserve it!  Keep it up-you can get thru this! 

Hi! ☺ I heartily congratulate you on this achievement!!! Eight months is very serious! I'll follow you, I'll have seven months of freedom tomorrow. I, too, fifty-three☺ congratulations again! Hugs! God bless you!❤

You’ve been through the ringer for sure. Pretty amazing story. You could be the poster child for polydrugging. Sheeesh.

Best Wishes going forward.

• 3 months later...

All I Wanted Was Pain Relief!

As of May 1 2019, I am 8 months Benzo free after 7 long years & Antidepressant free after 11!! 

I hope this story will inspire You to Keep Going -  It does get Better Everyday!!

*I would like to preface my story by stating that I'm a 53yr old female with a long History of Severe Chronic Neck Pain, including radiating nerve pain down into shoulders, arms & hands and "Pre-exisiting Tinnitus" stemming from TMJ, prior to any "significant" Benzo or Antidepressant use. I also have never experienced depression, sleep issues, anxiety or any other mental disorder prior to taking Benzodiazepines or Antidpressants.

In Sept 2018, in a little under a 1 month period, I Discontinued:(Prozac 60MG daily in 1 week) and (Diazepam 6MG daily-CT),  I also Reduced:(Hydrocodone 10-325MG 5x daily to 10-325MG 4x daily) and (Gabapentin 2400MG to 2000MG daily).  I now know after researching, how ridicously quick that was, and potentially dangerous as well.  But at the time, I was completly desperate for some type of relief from the ever increasing, puzzling, and horrendous pain and anxiety I was experiencing everyday! 

Most of these physical symptoms I was having, seemed to be like the same as the everyday pain I experienced from my chronic neck issues, but this was much worse, a lot more intense. The pain was so excrutiating it would make me come to tears on a daily basis.  My "Pre-existing" Tinnitus became constant & much louder (where as in the past, stress would have to be present for symptoms to increase).  I lost a lot of muscle mass, as well a loss of elasticity in my skin.  My hair & nails were dry, brittle and broke easily. I also experienced intense undereye bags & dark circles,  I had gastrointestinal issues, extreme sensitivity to light, sound, taste, smell and movement.  I experienced sexual dysfunction, full-body tremors, nausea, sweating, blurred vision, headaches, slurred speech, I was light-headed & dizzy, and had flu-like symptoms.

Then there were the new mental symptoms as well such as, daily 4 hr-long panic attacks and general anxiety.  I was self harming, I felt anger & rage, suicidal thoughts, I had general apathy, sleep disturbances, paranoia, confusion, emotional outbursts, cognitive disabilities. I was easily startled, there were daily mood swings, long periods of rumination, irritability, aggitation, derealization/depersonalization, vivid dreams & nightmares, loss of appetite & weight loss, general depressive state, inpulsiveness, intense crying spells, disinterest in grooming, I experienced mania, extreme Brain Fog", poor concentration, and more.  Although these symptoms became a daily occurance during the 2 months prior to my "Final Taper/Redution/Stoppage of medications, they started out a good 6  years prior to the final taper coming in the pattern of windows & waves, once again intensifying over time.

But,  happily at the end that month (Sept 2018), the "Brain Fog" started to clear and although I was still dealing with some anxious thoughts & feelings,  the daily panic attacks had stopped, and they became more like waves of intense emotions instead of the constant feelings of panic, sadness, and anger I had been experiencing.  Overall mentally I was doing better, even though there were some new & worsening of symptoms  I was determined to stay strong because there was already such a big improvement.  Remember, I've never had anxiety or panic attacks prior to any of this!

Jump to 6 months later,  in Feb 2019 thats when I realized there must be a bigger problem since I was still having withdrawal symptoms that were so intense and so much longer than the drugs' website said it would be (LOL), so back online I went.  This is when I found the wonderful Forums for the support in the Tapering & Withdrawl of Benzos and Antidepressants,  and this explained so much!  This was the time I also learned about the negative aspects of long-term use, Tolerance & Interdose Withdrawal,  antidepressant "Poop Out",  as well as Post or Protracted withdrawal (PAWS), and quickly realized that I in fact I was in PAWS (Post Acute Withdrawal Syndrome) and had been for some time!

You see the worsening pain symptoms and definetly a lot of my most extreme behaviors (some Manic), that I had been feeling and exhibiting for the last  6 years (in varying degrees) were actually due to long-term use,  abrubt dosage changes,  a period of having to go "Cold Turkey" for 3 wks off all meds,  and a developed Tolerance, which became "Tolerance Withdrawal" of Benzodiazepines & Antidepressants.

So armed with that info. as well as aquiring my Dr Records and Pharmacy Medication History,  and I was able to piece together when it was that my major emotional & behaviorial issues really began.  It seemed to start around April 2011,  when many of my abrubt medication changes were made as well as my subsequent personality changes.  This is also the point when my Dr. started to introduce new medications, and started increasing & decreasing  dosages as well, sometimes without warning of the change, all without warning of side effects of those changes! (Abrubt changes to dosages and/or drugs themselves can lead to withdrawal symptoms, and a highly "Sensatized" Central Nervous System, AKA  "Kindling".

Please note, I took all Medications as directed, and I never, I repeat Never Abused them in any way!  Here I listed the most abrubt changes.  During  this 7 year "Drug History" there were aproximatly 58 differant dose changes made, as well as at least 14 differant medications added and/or taken away, and a complete 3-week long cold turkey off of all "regular meds" due to an emergency hospitalization for Pnemonia in 2015, which also unfortunatly included Flouroquinlone Antibiotics which react very badly on your body  when taking Benzodiazepines!

The most notable changes were as follows: (No Tapers unless noted).

May -June 2011  Hydrocodone daily dosage more than doubled @ same dose for 4 yrs, 22.5MG to 50 MG.

June 2011  Diazepam introduced @ high starting dose 40 MG (no lead up)

July 2011  Hydrocodone reduced 50MG to 37.5 MG

Nov-Dec 2011  Gabapentin introduced 300MG; Diazepam decreased 40MG to 30MG, Hydrocodone decreased 37.5MG to 30MG

Jan-Feb-March 2012  Prozac dose doubled after 4yrs 20MG to 40MG, Gabapentin increased 300MG to 800MG, Hydrocodone decreased 30MG to 22.5MG, then increased to 30 MG

April-May-June 2012  Prempro, Estradiol 1MG, Progesterone 200MG- 2 months

June 2012  1st signs of manic behavior

March 2013  Hydrocodone decreased 30MG to 22.5MG, Prozac increased 40MG to 60MG

Aug 2013  Hydrocodone increased from 22.5MG to 40MG

Sept- Oct 2013  Manic behavior

Aug-Sept 2014  Diazepam doubled from 30MG to 60MG, Prozac decreased from 60MG to 40MG

Oct 2014  Prozac increased 40MG to 60MG, Diazepam reduced 60MG to 30MG,  Manic Behavior

July 2015  Emergency Hospitilization (3 wks), diagnosed w/double Pneumonia & severe malnutrition. (Please note with Benzos use there is a 54% increased risk of developing Pneumonia. www.News-Medical.net/News/20121212/BendodiazepinesAssociatedWithFatalPneumonia.aspx).

I was put back on all meds @ full doses @ end of Hospilization.

July-Dec 2015  Doxycycline, Amox/K clav, Metronidazole- Flouroquinolone Type Antibiotics

Dec 2015  Manic Behavior

Jan 2016  Levofloxacin -Flouroquinolone Type Antibiotic

Feb 2016  Spiriva Respimat Inhaler

April-Aug-Oct 2016  Hydrocodone decreased 40MG to30MG, Introduced Cyclobenzaprine 30Mg (Antidepressant)

May 2016  Emotional Otburst, constant Brain Fog

July 2016  Hydrocodone increased 30MG to 40MG

Sept 2016  Diazepam decreased 30MG to 15MG, no warning no taper

Nov 2016  Hydrocodone decreased 40MG to 30MG

Jan-March-April 2017  Prozac 60MG switched to Cymbalta 60MG (no warning of switch), Hydrocodone decreased 30MG to 20MG, shakines began regularly

May 2017  Hydrocodone increased 20MG to 30MG

June 2017  Cymbalta 90MG switched back to Prozac 60MG

Sept 2017  Manic Behavior

Nov 2017  Diazepam decresed 15MG to 6MG no warning or taper, Tremors began

May 2018  Hydrocodone 30MG switched to Oxycodone 40MG

June 2018  Switched Oxycodone 40MG to Hydrocodone 50MG

July-August 2018  Manic Behavior

Sept 2018 Prozac 60MG to 0MG, Diazepam 6MG to 0MG, Hydrocodone 50MG to 40MG, Gabapentin 2400MG to 2000MG

Oct 2018  Hydrocodone 40MG to 35MG

**For a complete Drug History please see the end of this Posting!

So to recap, some reasons why you may be misdiagnosed with suffering from side effects of being prescribed a Benzo or Antidepressant would be as follows: #1). The fact that Psychotropic Drugs (Benzo's & Ad's) have side effects that can mimic many of the symptoms of chronic pain, hence a big part of the reason why many patients with "pre-exisiting Pain Issues" can go undiagonosed, especially when still taking meds for chronic pain that can also mimic the same symptoms. #2). If age-appropriate, menapausal symptoms may be blamed, i.e. extreme temperature changes, mood swings etc...  #3). Life's Stresses  may be blamed i.e. family estrangement, medical disability etc...

At this point in my healing, I'm still experiencing the "Windows & Waves" pattern of symptoms although the windows are longer & the waves are not as intense.  As I heal, I'm trying to stay really positive and not waste time by dwelling on what in my opinion is the incompetance & greed of some in the Medical Industry.  Instead I'm determined to participate in any & all research projects I can to help spread the awareness of the dangers of these potent Psychotropic drugs, and to help spread awareness to the Medical Profession as well as to friends & family. 

Below I've listed the ones I have come acrosss.  I hope you too will consider getting involved to help get the word out.  I've included helpful & informational websites as well. (as of May 2019)

Good Luck in your Journey & God Bless!!  You will Heal!!!!

TheWithdrawalproject.org

MDJunction.com

BenzoInfo.com

Rxisk.org

BeyondMeds.com

Benzo.org

SSRIStories.net

DrugAwareness.org

MDBad.com

BenzoAction.com

Innercompass.com

W-Bad.org- World Benzo Day  July 11

*Full history  **All Dosages are Daily Totals

Prozac (Fluoxetine):  (Nov 2007: 10MG), (Dec 2007-Dec 2011: 20Mg0), (Jan 2012-Feb 2013: 40MG), (March 2013-July 2014 60 MG), (Aug 2014-Sept 2014: 40Mg), (Oct 2014-Dec  2016: 60Mg), (Jan 2017-May 2017: Switched to Cymbalta,*See Below!), (June 2017-Nov 2017: 60MG), (Dec 2017: 80MG), (Jan 2017-Sept 2 2018: 60MG), (Sept 3 2018-Sept 5 2018: 40MG), (Sept 6 2018-Sept 8 2018: 20MG), (Sept 9 2018-May 2019: 0MG)

Cymbalta (Duloxetine):  (Jan 2017-May 2017: 60MG)

Cyclobenzaprine:  (Aug 2016: 30MG), (Feb 2017: 30MG)

Elavil: (July 1995-Feb 1996: 60MG/No Taper)

Vicodin ES: (Jan 2002-June 2004: 1/2 tab daily), (July 2004-July 2007: 3 tabs daily)

Diazepam (Valium): (July 1995- Feb 1996 10MG) May 2011-Oct 2011: 10MG), (Nov 2011-July 2014: 30MG), (Aug 2014-Sept 2014: 60MG), (Oct 2014-Aug 2016: 30MG), (Sept 16 2016-Oct 2017: 15MG), (Nov 2017-Sept 2018:6MG), (Aug 20 2018-M4/7ay 2019: 0MG)

Gabapentin (Neurotin): (Nov 2011: 900MG-300MG/3 daily), (Jan 2012: 1800MG/3 daily), Feb 2012-Aug 3 2018: 2400MG), (Aug 4 2018- May 2019: 2000Mg)

Hydrocodone (Norco):  (July 2007-April 2011:22.5Mg-7.5-750MG/3daily),(May 2011-July 14 2011:50Mg-10-325/5daily),(July 15 2011-Oct 2011:37.5MG-5daily), (November 2011:30MG-7.5-325MG/4daily),(Dec 2011: 30MG-7.5-500MG/4daily),(Jan 2012-Feb 20 2012: 22.5Mg-7.5-500MG/3daily),(Feb 21 2012-March 2012:30MG-7.5-500MG/4daily),(April 2012-Feb 2013:30MG-10-325MG/3daily),(March 2013-July 2013:22.5MG-7.5-750MG/3daily),(Aug 2013-March 2016:40Mg-10-325MG/4daily),(April 2016-June 2016:30MG-10-325MG/3daily), (July 2016-Oct 2016:40Mg-10-325Mg/4daily),(Nov 2016-Feb 2017:30MG-10-325/3daily), (March 2017-April 2017:20MG-5-325/4daily),(May 2017-April 2018:30MG-10-325/3daily),(June 2018-Aug 25 2018:50MG-10-325/5daily),(Aug 26 2018-Sept 2 2018:40.5MG-10-325/4.5daily), (Sept 3 2018-Sept 10 2018:40MG-10-325/4daily),(Sept 11 2018-Sept 18 2018:30MG-10-325/3daily),(Sept 19 2018-May 1 2019:30.5MG-10-325/3.5daily)

Oxycodone: (May 2018:40MG-10-325MG/4daily)

Tizandine: (Dec 2016:4MG),(June 2017:8MG),(Dec 2017:8MG)

Baclofen: (May 2018-Aug 2018:20MG)

Prempro (hormones): (April 2012)

Estradiol (hormones): (May 2012:1MG)

Progestrone (hormones):  (June 2012: 200MG daily for 12 days each month)

Benzonatate (cough supressant):  (July 2015:100MG)

Doxycycline: (Flouroquinlone Antibiotic):  (Aug 2015:200MG)

Metronidazole (Flouroquinlone Antibiotic):  (Dec 2015, Feb-March 2016: 500MG-1 tab 2x daily)

Levofloxacin (Flouroquinlone Antibiotic):  (Jan 2016:500Mg-1 month)

Amox/ KClav: (875-125MG:2 tabs daily for 30 days)

Propranol (anti-tremor): (Jan 2018:120MG)

Epidural Steroid Injections (Cervical Neck Area): (Feb, April, June 2017)

Spiriva Respimat Inhaler:  (March 2016: 2.5MG 2 sprays daily)

Holy mother of hell! You sure were on a heck of a lot of meds!

Congrats on your journey!  :thumbsup:

I'm hoping to come off my 4.5mg Valium soon.

Dave.