Unprofessional Dr

[Bl...]

Just got back from the doctor “sport medicine” Dr. he is a fancy guy with a weird attitude, he was somehow unprofessional.Told me “I had everything” and that I was “very stiff” “he couldn't believe it”It gets me mad and depressed there is no information and most Dr’s don’t have a clue...

Sometimes I think this will never go away and I will be like this “Stiff and with eveything”

It was super expensive, he wanted me to try “electromagnetic stimulation” for the brain... I refused and he told me there were “no risks at all” yeah, like benzos...

Blossom

• 1 month later...
Yes, just as you say, unprofessional. Was just at a Dr's appt. week ago, said (the whole Benzo thing) "It's all in your head". Said that's what 'studies' show. I just told him "you have no idea what you are talking about", told him "unprofessional, irresponsible and negligent." He never heard of the Ashton Manual of those studies done the UK. Told him he was ill-informed. Just seems more often than not that medical personnel are not up to date or familiar with how extensive the damage can really be.

Yes, just as you say, unprofessional. Was just at a Dr's appt. week ago, said (the whole Benzo thing) "It's all in your head". Said that's what 'studies' show. I just told him "you have no idea what you are talking about", told him "unprofessional, irresponsible and negligent." He never heard of the Ashton Manual of those studies done the UK. Told him he was ill-informed. Just seems more often than not that medical personnel are not up to date or familiar with how extensive the damage can really be.

Can’t believe it.... I think most of them don’t care or don’t want to be around “psychiatric patients” I noticed an attitude change with every Dr that I went to whenever I’d say I am taking clonazepam. It’s like they “don’t want to deal with it”

Glad you were able to tell the Dr!!!!

Much love

Blossom