Vodka Question - Builder?

[ro...]

Hi.

I currently get my 1mg of K in (2) .5mg pills. How much vodka would I use for dissolving the benzo? Would it still be 2ml? Is the amount of vodka relevant to the amount of pills being dissolved, or is it relevant to the mg of the benzo? Confused. I'm having a really hard time concentrating.

1mgk (2 pills) / 2ml vodka / 8ml water ?

10 day supply:

20 pills / 20ml vodka / 80ml water ?

Thanks!

Rob

Hi.

I currently get my 1mg of K in (2) .5mg pills. How much vodka would I use for dissolving the benzo? Would it still be 2ml? Is the amount of vodka relevant to the amount of pills being dissolved, or is it relevant to the mg of the benzo? Confused. I'm having a really hard time concentrating.

1mgk (2 pills) / 2ml vodka / 8ml water ?

10 day supply:

20 pills / 20ml vodka / 80ml water ?

Thanks!

Rob

2ml vodka (80 proof or higher) for each milligram of benzo

You use that ratio regardless of what dosage your tablets are.  Whether you have .5mg, 1mg, 2mg, etc, its always 2ml vodka for each mg of benzo.

Hey.

Any issue using milk with the vodka (instead of water), besides the perishability that you mentioned in another post? I would be able to see the milk more easily. My eyesight isn't great.

I would think no.

Rob

Hey.

Any issue using milk with the vodka (instead of water), besides the perishability that you mentioned in another post? I would be able to see the milk more easily. My eyesight isn't great.

I would think no.

Rob

Add a couple drops of red or green food coloring.

And I keep telling you accuracy and precision are really NOT very important anyway.